March Recruiting Thread | Page 9 | The Boneyard

March Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Shavonte Zellous is 35. Might she be Zaniah's Mom???
Shavonte went to Pittsburgh for her college career....kinda close to West Virginia.

Is it possible that our very own Husky forever Shea Ralph was an assistant at Pitt when Shavonte played there?
Cousin, aunt?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Betts had a quiet season and her team didn't play a lot of games. Rice is the next ranked player on ESPN's list and her team is #1 in the country so....there's your winner.

Reaction Score
Betts is clearly the better player. Kiki had much better PR being with the top team. I'm not sure she was even the best player on that team. Not against Kiki though. She's a great player.

Reaction Score
Someone here said Betts would win. I had my doubts, as Kiki's team is exceptional.

Sue Bird presented the award to Kiki by Zoom.
I think I said something to the effect that Betts might be the best player in the college game next year. In hindsight that was probably optimistic but if I had to draft anyone from that class it would definitely be Betts.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Betts is clearly the better player. Kiki had much better PR being with the top team. I'm not sure she was even the best player on that team. Not against Kiki though. She's a great player.
No Way Mac GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I think I said something to the effect that Betts might be the best player in the college game next year. In hindsight that was probably optimistic but if I had to draft anyone from that class it would definitely be Betts.
The BY has a very good search feature what you actually said was:

"With USA basketball last year Betts was the best player on that team and a year younger than almost everyone else. It wasn't even close. She will be an all american next year. Bank on it.

Clearly your infatuation with Betts continues and just a friendly reminder that this is a UCONN recruiting thread.

Reaction Score
I'd be pretty happy with either her or Booker at the small forward spot.
Same here. Maybe a slight edge to Booker because I think she has tremendous defensive potential in UConn's jump and hedge perimeter D. But I still think she'll wind up staying south.

Reaction Score
The BY has a very good search feature what you actually said was:

"With USA basketball last year Betts was the best player on that team and a year younger than almost everyone else. It wasn't even close. She will be an all american next year. Bank on it.

Clearly your infatuation with Betts continues and just a friendly reminder that this is a UCONN recruiting thread.
We will put you down as down playing Betts going forward. You said something to the effect that Betts didn't get the most playing time in USA basketball so she wasn't even the best player on that team. We will see what happens. Maybe she isn't an all American next year because Stanford has a lot of great bigs already but she is very likely to be one at some point.

Reaction Score
We will put you down as down playing Betts going forward. You said something to the effect that Betts didn't get the most playing time in USA basketball so she wasn't even the best player on that team. We will see what happens. Maybe she isn't an all American next year because Stanford has a lot of great bigs already but she is very likely to be one at some point.

Why is betts still being talked about in the UConn recruiting thread!!?? Take it to the office ther board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom