March Recruiting Thread | Page 11 | The Boneyard

March Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Isuneh Brady and Ayanna Patterson selected to play in the Jordan Brand all-star game.

Game is April 15th in Chicago.

FN_pM-5UcAEqXwb
I'll miss going to the Jordan Brand game in Brooklyn with my good friend JordyG!

Reaction Score
If you are referring to Olivia Olson she is definitely being followed and shown much attention by UCONN.
But is SHE showing any attention to UConn. I know she saw UConn @ Oregon but that was horrible!

sun

Reaction Score
But is SHE showing any attention to UConn. I know she saw UConn @ Oregon but that was horrible!
Olivia Olsen said in an interview that she's not making a decision until her junior year.
It's possible that attending a Catholic high school could influence her decision to go to a Catholic University.
We'll just need to wait for her announcement.

Reaction Score
Betts was rated the #1 prospect in the country. I'm sure that everyone involved in that rating is as big an idiot as I am. You guys are all so certain about things until you are proven wrong. She may not start. She may not be an all american. I don't see how anyone can think she's not one of the top players in high school basketball though. In my opinion, she should start even for Stanford before the end of next year giving Stanford probably the best front line in women's college basketball. I really think she will be an All American soon. I think she's a generational level player. And it's not just because she's tall. She was the best center in the world in U19 basketball last year and she was a year younger than most of the others. She averaged 12.2 rebounds a game againts the best in the world in 16.8 minutes average PT. That's close to 30 rebounds a game extended to 40 minutes per game PT. That's kinda good.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Betts was rated the #1 prospect in the country. I'm sure that everyone involved in that rating is as big an idiot as I am. You guys are all so certain about things until you are proven wrong. She may not start. She may not be an all american. I don't see how anyone can think she's not one of the top players in high school basketball though. In my opinion, she should start even for Stanford before the end of next year giving Stanford probably the best front line in women's college basketball. I really think she will be an All American soon. I think she's a generational level player. And it's not just because she's tall. She was the best center in the world in U19 basketball last year and she was a year younger than most of the others.
Are you related to her in some way? Every time her name comes up you defend her like she’s your daughter dude it’s ok if nobody thinks anything of her it’s a UCONN BOARD not a STANFORD BOARD

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Back to UConn recruits:

K K Arnold named the AP player of the year for Wisconsin again:

This is the best we've seen Kamorea "K K" Arnold.

The Germantown standout finished her junior season with career highs in scoring (24.8 points per game), rebounds (7.8 per game), assists (7.2 per game), steals (4.4 per game) and assist-to-turnover ratio (2.68-to-1). She also shot 33.1% from 3-point range, her best season from long range.

The continued growth of her game—as well as the leadership she provided for a young team that reached a WIAA Division 1 sectional final—helped to make Arnold the unanimous choice for player of the year on The Associated Press all-state girls basketball team.

This marks the second straight season that Arnold—who has made an early commitment to UConn—won the honor unanimously.

One of her top performances of the season came in the sectional semifinal when the Warhawks rallied from an 11-point deficit in the second half to beat Kaukauna, 90-87. Arnold totaled a season-high 39 points to go along with 10 assists, seven rebounds and seven steals.

The game finished in typical KK fashion.

"We were down one and the last two shots were her passing to a sophomore and freshman for shots," Germantown coach Matt Stuve said. "That speaks to who she is. She had scored 39 points. We were down by one in the final minute of a sectional semifinal game and she understands the right play was to get those kids the ball. That is what KK does. She is so good at identifying the right basketball play and making it."

Reaction Score
Are you related to her in some way? Every time her name comes up you defend her like she’s your daughter dude it’s ok if nobody thinks anything of her it’s a UCONN BOARD not a STANFORD BOARD
Everyone else keeps bringing it up.

Reaction Score
Betts was rated the #1 prospect in the country. I'm sure that everyone involved in that rating is as big an idiot as I am. You guys are all so certain about things until you are proven wrong. She may not start. She may not be an all american. I don't see how anyone can think she's not one of the top players in high school basketball though. In my opinion, she should start even for Stanford before the end of next year giving Stanford probably the best front line in women's college basketball. I really think she will be an All American soon. I think she's a generational level player. And it's not just because she's tall. She was the best center in the world in U19 basketball last year and she was a year younger than most of the others. She averaged 12.2 rebounds a game againts the best in the world in 16.8 minutes average PT. That's close to 30 rebounds a game extended to 40 minutes per game PT. That's kinda good.
At this point your obsession is kinda creepy.

Reaction Score
Olivia Olsen said in an interview that she's not making a decision until her junior year.
It's possible that attending a Catholic high school could influence her decision to go to a Catholic University.
We'll just need to wait for her announcement.
Right, I understand. When my daughter got accepted to ND and turned it down, I asked her why she applied. She said because you asked me to Dad. She then said, you made me go to Catholic high school and we are not Catholic. I am NOT going to Catholic College. I can see it working the opposite.

Reaction Score
Faris a great defender? Why was it Diggins did nearly everything she wanted to do AND she stuffed Kelly a few times.
You must mean other than Diggins. (and I never was a fan)
You must have missed the 2013 NCAA Tournament semi-final game where Kelly Faris held Diggins to 3 for 15 and six turnovers. That was one of the most impressive games in UConn WBB history after three loses to ND in the regular season and Big East Tourney; and Faris making Diggins look like a klutz was a major part of it. Go back and take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom