Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide? | Page 53 | The Boneyard

Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
In a twisted way... I hope this young lady picks UCONN.... just outta spite to the posters who dont want her ...r or think she is signed sealed and delivered to ND/Texas :D :p
upload_2016-11-7_21-39-35.png

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score
In a twisted way... I hope this young lady picks UCONN.... just outta spite to the posters who dont want her ...r or think she is signed sealed and delivered to ND/Texas :D :p

I feel you may be referring to the "sour grapes" fable. If us UCONN fans can't get her then she must not even be worth it...
:p

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score
This should tell us a lot:

Evina Westbrook’s decision
The Statesman Journal will broadcast Evina Westbrook’s announcement of her college decision at 4 p.m. Thursday on Facebook Live at Facebook.com/SJSports.

This is happening at 4 pm Pacific Time, an hour after Megan Walker's announcement at 6 pm Eastern Time.

:)

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Well, I guess chatting about the signing after the announcement isn't that bad if it's a HS special. #promotethegame

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Most Irish fans seem to think it's UConn for Walker.

Most of the fans seem to be sending her somewhere other than their school. I don't know if that's to limit disappointment or what. My gut feeling is Texas, but what do I know.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Ahem---so was mine. I guess you didn't get the Notorious.
I am not the master of anything but--facetious (sarcastically witty ) runs thru my veins.
Not sure who told you that, but, um, no.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I said something similar earlier in the tread. It would be fun watching them choke on their words for 4 years. :D

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Most of the fans seem to be sending her somewhere other than their school. I don't know if that's to limit disappointment or what. My gut feeling is Texas, but what do I know.

As a denizen of both The Boneyard and McGraw's Bench, I have noticed -- wry smile, please -- that Boneyarders think she's going out of Gampel and Domers don't think she'll be in South Bend.
I like your phrase "limit disappointment."

No idea what the Texas Board is thinking.

The television developments were one of the first things that struck me when they scheduled their respective announcements within an hour of each other. The "times they are a changin'...."
Well, time to turn on ESPNU.

As for me, I'm trying to be optimistic on both the Walker and Westbrook fronts, but I'm also very thankful we signed Danielle Patterson (boy we needed another forward) and even more thankful we have Jackie Young as a frosh.....

Keep the faith...;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I am preparing myself mentally for the 2Ws at ND for the next 4 yrs.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I am preparing myself mentally for the 2Ws at ND for the next 4 yrs.

For what it's worth, everything I am reading (albeit third-hand) is that Westbrook is mostly likely going to Maryland. Walker situation is cloudier but seems to be between UConn and Texas.

But I like your scenario better. ;)

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
I have asked alot of friends who would know and not one of them know anything. So with that said I like UConns chances. Both kids are going to do what they want. Good Luck to them. You see the transfers coming to UConn over the past couple of years. Theres a reason why. There is also a reason why kids dont come to UConn. Let it Be. If I were to take a wild guess with no inside info I'd say Westbrook stays west and Walker stays east. JMO

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
As a denizen of both The Boneyard and McGraw's Bench, I have noticed -- wry smile, please -- that Boneyarders think she's going out of Gampel and Domers don't think she'll be in South Bend.
I like your phrase "limit disappointment."

No idea what the Texas Board is thinking.

The television developments were one of the first things that struck me when they scheduled their respective announcements within an hour of each other. The "times they are a changin'...."
Well, time to turn on ESPNU.

As for me, I'm trying to be optimistic on both the Walker and Westbrook fronts, but I'm also very thankful we signed Danielle Patterson (boy we needed another forward) and even more thankful we have Jackie Young as a frosh.....

Keep the faith...;)

I think that Young and Boley are going to have spectacular freshman seasons. Both of them were super impressive in the all-star games and I can see them making a major impact very early in their careers.

Reaction Score
For what it's worth, everything I am reading (albeit third-hand) is that Westbrook is mostly likely going to Maryland. Walker situation is cloudier but seems to be between UConn and Texas.

But I like your scenario better. ;)

I would say it is between ND and Texas!

Reaction Score
I have asked alot of friends who would know and not one of them know anything. So with that said I like UConns chances. Both kids are going to do what they want. Good Luck to them. You see the transfers coming to UConn over the past couple of years. Theres a reason why. There is also a reason why kids dont come to UConn. Let it Be. If I were to take a wild guess with no inside info I'd say Westbrook stays west and Walker stays east. JMO

I think you have that backwards. I think Westbrook goes to Maryland and Walker goes to Texas.

Reaction Score
I know MW has not announced yet - I think she announces Thursday on an ESPN show - but to tell you the truth I am sick of seeing this thread title at the top of the forum page on a subject that has long since been beat to death.....

Can an admin please lock this thread ..... please!!!!!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I know MW has not announced yet - I think she announces Thursday on an ESPN show - but to tell you the truth I am sick of seeing this thread title at the top of the forum page on a subject that has long since been beat to death.....

lock your account if you're sick, you wasn't asked to read nor reply. Log off til Monday

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score

Some of us are working very hard to keep this thread at the top of the BY so thanks for your past and future contributions.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Some of us are working very hard to keep this thread at the top of the BY so thanks for your past and future contributions.
I appreciate the Mods for allowing this thread to continue (didn't want to say that cause it may cause bad luck but... I think they are cool with it and as soon as she announce they gonna lock this with the quickness)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom