Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide? | Page 52 | The Boneyard

Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Ahem---so was mine. I guess you didn't get the Notorious.
I am not the master of anything but--facetious (sarcastically witty ) runs thru my veins. If i offended--please accept my horrible plea for mercy.

Denied. Off with his head!

Reaction Score
Okay, sure, tell me how calling a girl a diva isn't an insult because the definitions I'm finding are:
  • a famous female opera singer.
  • a famous female singer of popular music.

• a woman regarded as temperamental or haughty.
Megan Walker isn't a singer.

I just think people can do better than insult a girl they don't know (but still want to come to UConn).
I explained that I didn't intend it as an insult, and since there are at least 198 other definitions of diva including "a usually glamorous woman who is preeminent in her field of activity" so as you can see the definition broadens out of the music realm. That said, I understand the point you are making.

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score
there are at least 198 other definitions of diva

198! That's a lot! We could really boost the views on the thread if you list them one by one! :D

Thanks for getting what I'm saying :)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
198! That's a lot! We could really boost the views on the thread if you list them one by one! :D

Thanks for getting what I'm saying :)
they know what they mean... now they want to act silly and act like its not an harmful insult smh

ocoandasoc

Fan of MizzoUConn
Reaction Score
C'mon, guys. Here's the bottom line. If she commits to UConn you'll all love her no matter how, when or why she does it.

Only if she goes elsewhere will their continue to be criticism here about the timing or the way she does it.

Me? I might love her after I see her play a few games. Although sometimes, with some players, it only takes one.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Only about 7,000 to go. If she announces on November 9, this thread could actually reach 100,ooo views.
sample-shattered1.png

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
That seems eons and eons ago. We're entering new territory here. Maybe 140,000 before we're done. Could even reach 150,000 or more.
we're just days away from the big debate

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
She's going to Notre Dame!! Good luck to her... It's like the election thank god after tomorrow it will be over... After Thursday finally this will be over and we can all move on!!! Uconn will be fine trust me....
ok Geno :cool:

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Haven't seen anything that bothers me much. Geno adapts well as a the world changes
I think he only does that when his back is against the wall... with the 2 transfers in his back pocket he doesn't need this stuff

Reaction Score
This should tell us a lot:

Evina Westbrook’s decision
The Statesman Journal will broadcast Evina Westbrook’s announcement of her college decision at 4 p.m. Thursday on Facebook Live at Facebook.com/SJSports.

Reaction Score
In a twisted way... I hope this young lady picks UCONN.... just outta spite to the posters who dont want her ...r or think she is signed sealed and delivered to ND/Texas :D :p

as one of those who think she's going elsewhere....................I sure as heck hope your wish comes true

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
In a twisted way... I hope this young lady picks UCONN.... just outta spite to the posters who dont want her ...r or think she is signed sealed and delivered to ND/Texas :D :p
what are they saying on the other boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom