Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide? | Page 35 | The Boneyard

Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
90,002 views... well 90,003 now!

this is amazing
200.gif

Reaction Score
YOU and everyone else connected with the UConn women's basketball program. THAT would be a first night we'd not soon forget. ;)

Well it won't be long now if that's the scenario...................not holding my breath......................:confused:

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Newest conspiracy theory: MW is waiting until this thread has 100,000 views before making her announcement! :p
yup, you know she likes attention :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Calm down Doggie, I have. It may still be awhile according to reports (November 9 early signing period), before she commits. :oops:

I would rather see Westbrook go to Oregon State. They need her more, and I have more faith in the coach.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I know I'm old. I keep pushing my translate button but nothing changes.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
View attachment 16119
can't die this easy... #bump

I hope this guy has the "gift", (you know what I'm talking about) and is doing more that just whistling as he walks by the graveyard. Can he be fore telling events yet to come? If he is, I sure his visions are accurate, and like Charliebball says, I hope we're the ones laughing. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Only about 7,000 to go. If she announces on November 9, this thread could actually reach 100,ooo views.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Only about 7,000 to go. If she announces on November 9, this thread could actually reach 100,ooo views.
that's a stretch... but I didn't have confidence in 40,000 views, so who knows

Carnac

Reaction Score
I hope MW goes to first night, then makes a final decision.

A decision was made long ago. However, I'll join you in hoping that she shows up at first night to announce her decision. That decision being that she's matriculating to UConn to further her education and join Geno's Italian Army. If Franco Harris could have an Italian Army, so can Geno. :rolleyes:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
A decision was made long ago. However, I'll join you in hoping that she shows up at first night to announce her decision. That decision being that she's matriculating to UConn to further her education and join Geno's Italian Army. If Franco Harris could have an Italian Army, so can Geno. :rolleyes:

You're ballsy if nothing else Carnac. As the Bear of sainted memory would say: Terrible MoJo! (hey, I'll spell it the way I like it, Merriam notwithstanding).

Carnac

Reaction Score
You're ballsy if nothing else Carnac. As the Bear of sainted memory would say: Terrible MoJo! (hey, I'll spell it the way I like it, Merriam notwithstanding).

If you remember, Franco had a huge legion of fans and followers during his glory days when he was in the Steelers' employ. Well, so does Geno now. Don't try to figure it out or make sense of it. Just go with the flow. ;)

mojo
play
noun mo·jo \ˈmō-(ˌ)jō\
Popularity: Top 30% of words
Simple Definition of mojo
  • : a power that may seem magical and that allows someone to be very effective, successful, etc.
Source: Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

I ain't mad at you. There are different ways to spell "Mojo". I can go with either one. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak