Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide? | Page 32 | The Boneyard

Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn already has committed players who might consider doing some branding over the next four years
Here's one of them:

Lex‏@Lexi_g34
*sometimes a daddy's girl*
CtupJTIVUAEbkG_.jpg
Beautiful younglady.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I hate myself for clicking on this link, many times a day. Unfortunately,nothing else going on.

unconnell, join the club. You're just like the rest of us. You want to know where she chose to go as soon as the announcement has been made, and you know it will be posted here within minutes after it is announced. Please don't feel like the Lone Ranger. :rolleyes:

Carnac

Reaction Score

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Yours truly admiring the hardware (my hand is on the 2013 trophy and net)

View attachment 15961
Hey bags. As you left I noticed something under your shirt. You know we have the right to inspect all bags entering or leaving our premises.

Carnac

Reaction Score
Yours truly admiring the hardware (my hand is on the 2013 trophy and net)

View attachment 15961

Bags, you've been holding out on us. Very few of us will ever be invited or allowed in Geno's office. You are connected!! You have personal knowledge , and get first hand information that the rest of us will never get, or have access to. I'm curious, do any of the basketball staff members visit the yard that you know of?

Reaction Score
You are connected!!
Nah, not in a way that anyone really wants to be. I just got lucky. Actually, for a brief, amazing moment, I thought I might meet Geno and the staff (but it turned out they were out of town) and actually watch a practice (but it was press day, and it turned out I had work elsewhere anyway). Not connected; just sort of in the right place at the right time.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
This is a prime example of what HYPE can generate if it is done correctly, and often enough. . The media got it started, we bought into it, and went from there.
We are the media. Megan is my Type of Hype- Kid and Play style.

Reaction Score
Any indication on when she will announce? Originally she said by the end of September

Reaction Score
Any indication on when she will announce? Originally she said by the end of September

Don't know how and don't know when.........................and don't know why.............................:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Most likely, when everyone gets bored with the circus and stops paying attention, she will hold a press conference to announce her much anticipated announcement of which school will be graced by her presence.

Reaction Score
Most likely, when everyone gets bored with the circus and stops paying attention, she will hold a press conference to announce her much anticipated announcement of which school will be graced by her presence.
So you're saying she won't be signing her letter of intent on the hood of her car and having her father mail it in?

Reaction Score
So you're saying she won't be signing her letter of intent on the hood of her car and having her father mail it in?

Why can't she do both, have a press conference to announce, and eventually sign the LOI on the hood of the car and mail it in.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
unconnell, join the club. You're just like the rest of us. You want to know where she chose to go as soon as the announcement has been made, and you know it will be posted here within minutes after it is announced. Please don't feel like the Lone Ranger. :rolleyes:
I dont think it will be posted here, I think a whole new thread will be started (by CharlieBall)... hopefully!

Reaction Score
I dont think it will be posted here, I think a whole new thread will be started (by CharlieBall)... hopefully!

frankly I have no idea how or where she will make the announcement............normally I would assume that one of the WBB twitter aggregators like Raul or Brett McCormick would pick it up and then it would reach one of us nuts who would then pass it on to the board.................not sure if it will happen that way this time.......there are some new rumblings from the cognoscenti that her choice has been made but I am holding off on that for now................time will tell

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
This whole thread reads like a bunch of teenie-boppers twittering about a hot guy;
Do you know who Bobby likes?
Well, Jennifer told me that Gwen told her that he likes Cindy.
I don know. I saw him looking at Stef like maybe he liked her.
How could he like Stef, Stef is fat.
You just think she's fat cause she's got big . Anyway, I think maybe he likes you.
You are just pulling my chain. If he liked me he would say something.
Why don't you ask him who he likes?
Be real!
etc. ad nauseum. (the above translated into recognizable English for the benefit of Boneyarders.)
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score
Looks like we're going for 1/4 million views on this thread! C'mon gang, I'm sure over the next month we can continue to spin the greatest non-story of the year.

We have blown straight past the most-viewed Lauren Cox thread. So, onward and upward!

Reaction Score
My take on this situation is this: Her dad wants her to go to Uconn....he sees the long range development under Geno and his staff as the best result for Megan. Megan on the other hand, sees the prospect of reduced playing time as a result of two things ...1) learning the Uconn system especially defense will cause her to follow the learning curve just like any other Uconn freshman player has and 2) the strong stable of wing players that Uconn already has which she would have to compete with for playing time. At the other schools, Texas especially, she would be and instant starter along with a very strong team.

I think it is a decision that is very hard for a 17 year old whose ego has been stoked for a few years now....is she up for the challenge to go to Uconn? Let's hope her dad prevails on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom