Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide? | Page 30 | The Boneyard

Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score
Actually, I was "dissing" the smug fans on this board who constantly justify the soap opera by stating she is being smart. They have as little of a clue as to why she is dragging this out as I do. I just stated a personal opinion that the saga is getting old...fast.

I truly don't understand. If you're tired of it, then when come into the thread? It's not as if news of where she signs will be confined to this thread (or even be posted in this thread at all, actually). If you're tired of something that you're not required to do, don't partake of it.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I truly don't understand. If you're tired of it, then when come into the thread? It's not as if news of where she signs will be confined to this thread (or even be posted in this thread at all, actually). If you're tired of something that you're not required to do, don't partake of it.
but I do applaud him/her for the additional views smh

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
If an animal is half intelligent--it shall change it's OPINIONs depending upon the results of past opinions. Only politicians are not allowed to (publicly) change their opinions (how stupid is that?) If everyone was treated as a politician we'd never evolve. (I can hardly wait to hear your reply to that one)
Well not to worry about that, I'd never treat him as a politician nor consider him half intelligent.

Reaction Score
why didn't you thank me... for posting it?
If I'm not mistaken I "liked" you for it??
So I'll give you a belated THANK YOU!! I really like this picture--she looks every bit a Uconn type, clean, intense with a BB in her hands.
I thanked JS for putting this on as my avatar--I couldn't pull up the pix. My laptop has a case of the hiccups--my radio telemetry Wifi
has it's good days and bad days--mostly bad. No Fibre optics out here in the country. It runs 800 feet along my lower property and they won't install it in my home--only for multiple housing installations.

Reaction Score
I believe christyn was the Williams being referred
To me a Uconn fan on a UConn WB B site--Williams (without a first name has to be Gabby--the only Williams on this years UConn Team) (but I knew of which you speak). Do you know how many WILLIAM's are involved with WBB ?? Way more than I have fingers and toes to count on.. I kaint cipher that fur!!
Thank you so much for the reply and letting me know Christyn Williams.

Last edited:

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Ahem, this thread is about Megan Walker (aliases "MKW", "50pieceMeg", Megan "Jesus" Walker) of Chesterfield, VA. :cool:

Or about the slow descent into madness of what had once been a basketball message board. Your pick.

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score
To me a Uconn fan on a UConn WB B site--Williams (without a first name has to be Gabby--the only Williams on this years UConn Team) (but I knew of which you speak). Do you know how many WILLIAM's are involved with WBB ?? Way more than I have fingers and toes to count on.. I kaint cipher that fur!!
Thank you so much for the reply and letting me know Christyn Williams.

You're welcome! Hey, to me the more Williams' the better! A double Williams whammy! And I'm a big Gabulous fan (just look at my pic lol). I used to record last season's games and had to replay many of her drives to the basket. I can't remember anyone in recent memory with that kind of athleticism to the basket...like she defies gravity it's quite unreal

Reaction Score
Ahem, this thread is about Megan Walker (aliases "MKW", "50pieceMeg", Megan "Jesus" Walker) of Chesterfield, VA. :cool:

Or about the slow descent into madness of what had once been a basketball message board. Your pick.

call me out of touch but what exactly does "50 piece" refer to?

Reaction Score
You're welcome! Hey, to me the more Williams' the better! A double Williams whammy! And I'm a big Gabulous fan (just look at my pic lol). I used to record last season's games and had to replay many of her drives to the basket. I can't remember anyone in recent memory with that kind of athleticism to the basket...like she defies gravity it's quite unreal

I wasn't a believer in Gabby--I thought she was very very athletic --then David laid out his quiz on Gabby--which I failed---all her stats and they are impressive.

Reaction Score
Thanks. So it's clear Loyd didn't "suffer crushing defeat after defeat" as Jordy said.

Diggins suffered 3 crushing defeats, all in the FF. Having beaten UConn multiple times is small solace to being so close and coming away empty three times when a national title is at stake.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
MKW enjoyed Stewie getting the ROY in the W...

Reaction Score

Chesterfield? Not Richmond?? I must have picked up the wrong thread!!! (Thanks).
Hey suz Walker?? Jeeez us where did that come from?

Reaction Score
Ahem, this thread is about Megan Walker (aliases "MKW", "50pieceMeg", Megan "Jesus" Walker) of Chesterfield, VA. :cool:C

Chesterfield is just below the I64 belt of Richmond---from Charlottesville---Like Sam Brunnel isn't from Charlottesville it's just the big city nearby Or Terryville, Ct isn't Bristol --but most know where Bristol is. Or Wicketywalk (spelling) isn't Mystic--it's just close by. Or Oakville isn't Waterbury, it's close by Or Southwick,ma isn't Granby, Ct but it's close by.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
This whole thread reads like a bunch of teenie-boppers twittering about a hot guy;
Do you know who Bobby likes?
Well, Jennifer told me that Gwen told her that he likes Cindy.
I don know. I saw him looking at Stef like maybe he liked her.
How could he like Stef, Stef is fat.
You just think she's fat cause she's got big . Anyway, I think maybe he likes you.
You are just pulling my chain. If he liked me he would say something.
Why don't you ask him who he likes?
Be real!
etc. ad nauseum. (the above translated into recognizable English for the benefit of Boneyarders.)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
thanks for viewing and making me view your comment... we are over 80K views, amazing!
teeny-boppers-slides-2-638.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom