Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide? | Page 31 | The Boneyard

Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
This whole thread reads like a bunch of teenie-boppers twittering about a hot guy;
Do you know who Bobby likes?
Well, Jennifer told me that Gwen told her that he likes Cindy.
I don know. I saw him looking at Stef like maybe he liked her.
How could he like Stef, Stef is fat.
You just think she's fat cause she's got big . Anyway, I think maybe he likes you.
You are just pulling my chain. If he liked me he would say something.
Why don't you ask him who he likes?
Be real!
etc. ad nauseum. (the above translated into recognizable English for the benefit of Boneyarders.)
I was hoping you meant Phat instead fat, but since you used the word twice you probably didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Ahem, this thread is about Megan Walker (aliases "MKW", "50pieceMeg", Megan "Jesus" Walker) of Chesterfield, VA. :cool:

Or about the slow descent into madness of what had once been a basketball message board. Your pick.
I'll choose the slow spiral into personality disorder anytime. Thanks however for giving other options.

Reaction Score
If Megan is concerned about her clothing line being well known in Texas then go to Austin,and if she is hoping to be famous in Indiana to sell lots of clothes to those folks then kelly green is the color of the day.If she wants to be well known in America,the nutmeg state is just beautiful this time of year,and a lot of talented olympians who used to reside here are both famous and wealthy.just sayin'

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
If Megan is concerned about her clothing line being well known in Texas then go to Austin,and if she is hoping to be famous in Indiana to sell lots of clothes to those folks then kelly green is the color of the day.If she wants to be well known in America,the nutmeg state is just beautiful this time of year,and a lot of talented olympians who used to reside here are both famous and wealthy.just sayin'
Who can help her with her brand? Skylar probably can. Swin Cash certainly can.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
so the voting poll on her Twitter account is the deciding factor of which school she chooses, when does the voting end? Will the losing schools be able to ask for a recount?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
so the voting poll on her Twitter account is the deciding factor of which school she chooses, when does the voting end? Will the losing schools be able to ask for a recount?
Can you cast a vote from multiple devices?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Meanwhile, in the two major Boneyard MW threads combined, there have been about 1140 posts, and 109,000 views.

This is proof positive how slow it's been in the yard the past two months. Where she goes has been the #1 trending topic in the yard for the past two months. The numbers, like pictures don't lie.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Meanwhile, in the two major Boneyard MW threads combined, there have been about 1140 posts, and 109,000 views.
I did not realize that anyone was actually counting.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
As we near decision time -hopefully. Megan in case you are reading here.

"When Cicero-North Syracuse star Breanna Stewart became the latest in a long line of No. 1 national basketball prospects to choose Connecticut, she said one reason swayed her above all others:
The ability to realize her potential. They (UCONN) just get the best out of their players,”
Breanna Stewart: Next in line of UConn elite players

Next?

Reaction Score
As we near decision time -hopefully. Megan in case you are reading here.

"When Cicero-North Syracuse star Breanna Stewart became the latest in a long line of No. 1 national basketball prospects to choose Connecticut, she said one reason swayed her above all others:
The ability to realize her potential. They (UCONN) just get the best out of their players,”
Breanna Stewart: Next in line of UConn elite players
Always room for many more...

IMG_1409-946x500.jpg

Reaction Score

View attachment 15957

That picture should be motivation enough to join the UConn family........of course you need to pay the price to reach that level of excellence.................BTW, I don't see any T-shirts up there........................

Reaction Score

View attachment 15957
That is just a ridiculous picture. The only thing that might be more ridiculous is Geno's office. He barely has room on his desk for a keyboard with all the trophies in there. In the last 22 seasons, out of 44 national titles, UConn basketball has brought home 15 of them. That means a UConn hoops team brings home a title 2 out of every 3 years, and have won 35% of the national trophies over the past 2+ decades.

Reaction Score
That is just a ridiculous picture. The only thing that might be more ridiculous is Geno's office. He barely has room on his desk for a keyboard with all the trophies in there. In the last 22 seasons, out of 44 national titles, UConn basketball has brought home 15 of them. That means a UConn hoops team brings home a title 2 out of every 3 years, and have won 35% of the national trophies over the past 2+ decades.

The pressure to put more of those banners up there must be tremendous for incoming players. I can see why someone would want to go elsewhere and not deal with that pressure.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Yours truly admiring the hardware (my hand is on the 2013 trophy and net)

View attachment 15961

Meh. It's just like my office. Well, except for the furniture and abundant floor space. And the trophies. And the basketball memorabilia; the 900 win uni is rather different. But otherwise, just like mine. Well, I don't have a panoramic window. Actually, I don't have any window at all. I don't even have an office anymore. Otherwise, just the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom