Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
SJU thinks he's going there if he gets past their clearing house

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Will probably land at Big East school.
heard back when he was a SO or JR in high school (right when we got dumped from the Big East) that he was really interested in coming to Cincinnati (his dad played with Mick's brother in college or something like that) but there was "no chance" he'd play in the AAC.

So I agree Big East would be the best fit for him.

Reaction Score
heard back when he was a SO or JR in high school (right when we got dumped from the Big East) that he was really interested in coming to Cincinnati (his dad played with Mick's brother in college or something like that) but there was "no chance" he'd play in the AAC.

So I agree Big East would be the best fit for him.

The NBE has just been emptied of their best players (and coaches). He'd probably lead the league in scoring.

If he was in the AAC, he'd probably have to go through James Wiseman next year.

Reaction Score
I would think UCONN's gotta make sure there was no funny business with Heron's surprise recruitment to Auburn, particularly since the NCAA already has their eye on us.

Reaction Score
I would think UCONN's gotta make sure there was no funny business with Heron's surprise recruitment to Auburn, particularly since the NCAA already has their eye on us.
I don't think we're even an option.

Reaction Score
Something is definitely fishy here. He could arguably be the best player on a potential preseason top-10 team. If there are academic/eligibility issues, why wouldn't he just stay in the Draft or go G League/overseas and enter the Draft in 2019? Makes so sense to sit out a year and then declare for the 2020 draft when who knows what his draft stock will be then.

It wouldn't be this. He was always known as a good student and into positive things off the court. Weird situation. Maybe he is angry about something or worried that Auburn is about to crumble?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
It wouldn't be this. He was always known as a good student and into positive things off the court. Weird situation. Maybe he is angry about something or worried that Auburn is about to crumble?

It's the mother's health issues.

Reaction Score
SJU thinks he's going there if he gets past their clearing house

Mullin vs Hurley.. If Parrish is right, I wouldn't blame him for picking Hurley. Mullin is horrible.

Who knows what's going on. Still early

Reaction Score
Sounds pretty clear from the article that Parrish's source is on the kid's side. So now we need to see if we're willing to make a roster move.

Reaction Score

Obviously, he is a tremendous talent, but I would see a power struggle with Jalen (a la Dyson and Kemba) and to a degree with CV. Same with the Johnnies and Ponds (who I assume is returning) but there are definitely more shots to go around in Queens than Storrs I would imagine. Heron was the guy on Auburn and played a lot of hero ball (perhaps too much) so I'm just playing Devil's Advocate here.

I also don't know who I would drop to make room, especially since you have to give the current players credit for staying on through the coaching change -- I don't think Coach Hurley would sell his soul by asking someone to leave for Heron.

Reaction Score
What's the main reason as to why people don't want him? Is it lack of scholarships, his past, something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom