2023 Recruiting: - Youssouf Singare | Page 8 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Youssouf Singare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Please Jimmy, never retire.
Love cause schaedenfreud
posted on orange board. Right under posting showing UCONN #3 class rank..
View attachment 220214 This doesn’t help. Ugh
But but but...Hurley's a madman, a frothing disaster, an embarassment.
To be fair, all of that is true- but the SOB gets out there and closes deals. That hyperactive energy comes in handy when recruiting, dare I say, highly active youngsters.
Look, we are past the point of dragging this out. JB has to get the "talk", and it has to be soon. I'll say it again, a "face-plant" season like like last year's and it'll be time for torches and pitchforks.
And either way, win or lose, the situation is becoming untenable. JMHO

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
It literally couldn’t happen to a worse fan base. At least they’ll make some money until UNC/Clemson/FSU leave them for greener pastures.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
They weren't as mighty as they thought they were.

Reaction Score
I feel like these evaluator guys ALWAYS call these raw prospects elite rim runners.
More like raw high school centers don't get to D1 recruitment unless they are huge and long, and being huge/long makes you an elite shot blockers/rim runner more or less by itself (paired with at least a little bit of a motor). It is damning with faint praise in a way, but that's the gamble with raw guys.

Reaction Score
His video highlights remind me so much of Amida Brimah...In a good way.

He's an elite rim protector. He still has the body of a teenager, but his length and defensive instincts give me the feels.
This is exactly my reaction and if he can block shots and flush it was the 2 things Brimah could do that were very important. So with great coaching and strengthening over the years maybe he can be a lot more than that?

Reaction Score
His video highlights remind me so much of Amida Brimah...In a good way.

He's an elite rim protector. He still has the body of a teenager, but his length and defensive instincts give me the feels.
Although Youssouf has only been playing for 5 -6 years he looks a little more skilled than Amida. But I am only basing it on the clips posted.

Reaction Score
Overtime Elite has announced a rebranding, renaming its current three teams and expanding its league to add three additional high school teams.

The league recently announced its three new teams – The City Reapers, Cold Hearts and YNG Dreamerz. In addition to these teams, the league will feature high school programs Hillcrest Prep (AZ), Our Saviour Lutheran (NY) and Word of God (NC).

Our Saviour Lutheran features class of 2023 four-star center Youssouf Singare, who announced his commitment to UConn Wednesday evening.

So does this mean Singare will be developed by Kevin Ollie? I kid, I kid! Lol

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
You can always use a 7 footer that likes to hit the boards, protects the rims, has agile feet and is raw enough offensively to learn the correct way of creating his own opportunities
I like this recruit a ton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99