Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Assisted access <<

IMG_1034.jpeg

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
they mailed in this one. They have the 3 directional Michigan schools bunched together. Reality is, this is another click bait article but hey, they gotta start somewhere. Once they are a few games in, these guys have something to judge and then usually do a good job.

I expect us to finish in the 70's to low 80's.

Reaction Score
Anyone bet the over/under win total? I have not seen what the number is at

Gonna bet over regardless I think, got burned last year but smashed it the PY so im even on the last two years

Reaction Score
Anyone bet the over/under win total? I have not seen what the number is at

Gonna bet over regardless I think, got burned last year but smashed it the PY so im even on the last two years
I bet the over on DK: over 4.5 wins at -130 at the time (August 12). Not sure how much it has moved since then. Looks like it has held.

Reaction Score

Boy it must suck to be a Temple Fan right now. They had that brief window under Golden & Rhule where they were fielding tough competitive teams. Now they are on a rocket ride back to the bottom. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if there is a Mora on the horizon to help pull them out of their nosedive...

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Boy it must suck to be a Temple Fan right now. They had that brief window under Golden & Rhule where they were fielding tough competitive teams. Now they are on a rocket ride back to the bottom. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if there is a Mora on the horizon to help pull them out of their nosedive...
The Golden Rhule, I never put that together before.

Reaction Score
They don't know what real rock bottom is.

Reaction Score
i'd wait until we were FIRMLY out of the basement, to talk about "boy it must suck". a 118 /120 ranking isn't exactly elite or even mediocre.

We could be a consensus #132 in about 4-5 weeks from today. not saying i want that, but it's very real still for us.

Reaction Score

It actually sucks more to be a UConn fan.

Reaction Score
i'd wait until we were FIRMLY out of the basement, to talk about "boy it must suck". a 118 /120 ranking isn't exactly elite or even mediocre.

We could be a consensus #132 in about 4-5 weeks from today. not saying i want that, but it's very real still for us.

Ugggh. But you are right.

Reaction Score
I am still going with my 6-7 win prediction, but I dont expect to see much from the O for the first 3 weeks because of the competition, new personnel, new O coordinator, new playbook, etc. But we have to beat Merrimack in week 2 even with a shaky offense. Lose that one and the air could leave the balloon real fast.

Reaction Score
I am still going with my 6-7 win prediction, but I dont expect to see much from the O for the first 3 weeks because of the competition, new personnel, new O coordinator, new playbook, etc. But we have to beat Merrimack in week 2 even with a shaky offense. Lose that one and the air could leave the balloon real fast.
if we lose 59-7 to maryland opening day, that's it for this year.
we'd probably win a game or 3, but it would be the nail in the coffin for me. It'd mean this team is no better than last year, even with the new blood.

Reaction Score
We play 3 of the bottom 10 so that should be a good start
Win 2 50/50’s
One big upset
6-6
Win a bowl
Pretty reasonable, yes

Prevailing wisdom- Maryland toughest opponent??

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
they mailed in this one. They have the 3 directional Michigan schools bunched together. Reality is, this is another click bait article but hey, they gotta start somewhere. Once they are a few games in, these guys have something to judge and then usually do a good job.

I expect us to finish in the 70's to low 80's.
I expect us to finish #1 with a brand new CFP trophy sitting inside Burton.

Reaction Score
If Evers is healthy we go 7-5

If he's not and the coaches choose Fagnano it's 4-8

If they go with Welliver instead we could end up 6-6

This all assumes a decent o-line which could impact our record plus 1 or minus 2 games. They are still a huge questionmark. I think the other position groups all look pretty competent, even surprisingly good on D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom