OT: - Your favorite country folk songs | Page 7 | The Boneyard

OT: Your favorite country folk songs

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Was in St Stevens Green park in Dublin when in the distance i heard this great voice. It was a free concert that we basically missed in another part iof the park. It was Mary Black whom I’d not heard of, a great Irish folk singer. This is a pretty sad, haunting song of hers.

Reaction Score
Kaizen's Yvonne Elliman selection above stirred a memory for me. They reportedly found her singing in a bar and brought her into the Superstar production to sing this song, which became a big hit. She is one of the very few cast members who took part in both the movie and the stage play. This video is from the movie.

Reaction Score
Kaizen's Yvonne Elliman selection above stirred a memory for me. They reportedly found her singing in a bar and brought her into the Christ Superstar production to sing this song, which became a big hit. She is one of the very few cast members who took part in both the movie and the stage play. This video is from the movie.

Another one from Yvonne,

Reaction Score
I always compare Yvonne Elliman with Samantha Sang. Both were born in 1951 and started their career as teenage. Both have beautiful voice ...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom