Wolf arrested/suspended? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Wolf arrested/suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What do you think should UConn PR should do with this? It is hard to put a good spin on pulling hair and knocking off glasses.
There was an aggressive stinging insect under her frames and he had to quickly dislodge it to save irreparable eye damage.

Too soon?

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
In Enosch's defense, his arms usually swing loosely. Just look at all the fouls this year...

Reaction Score
It's never ok to put your hands on a woman unless your life is on danger. It's not a fair fight (especially in this case when the guy's 7 ft). I hope he is dismissed from the team and frees up a scholarship for next year. I also hope he was on track academically....We just can't tolerate this crap. Since he's a foreigner, I assume he would be deported if convicted?

Perhaps the woman was the cheerleader who looks like a linebacker. She prob kicked his ass, which is why he was still in the room when the campus cops arrived.

'Domestic' dispute???

Should this go south, how is the APR affected?? If suspended, he won't 'pass'. Then again, he won't be here either.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Perhaps she has a head like a basketball and he abruptly, in an out-of-body moment, he grabbed the ball.

Reaction Score
the charges & bail still doesn't added up to what's detailed in the police report, I don't know, just doesn't seem to be right there

Reaction Score
the charges & bail still doesn't added up to what's detailed in the police report, I don't know, just doesn't seem to be right there

No, that is a typical bond in a first time domestic incident with those charges. He will likely be granted a program and the charges will be dismissed after a year.

Reaction Score
The Courant used "alleged" when they wrote about the Sandy Hook killer. And Wolf gets treated worse!

Reaction Score
Did you not read the part where Enosch pulled the girl's hair, pushed her, and smacked her glasses off her face?
No I didn't. And I knew the finger wavers were coming. I don't believe all that much I read in police reports anyway, but thanks for the heads up.

Reaction Score
Well the only defense Wolf has going for him right now is that the police are required to arrest someone in a domestic incident, and usually its the male. Other than that, I think he should run suicides until it is time to be deported. Or transfer to Cuse.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
No I didn't. And I knew the finger wavers were coming. I don't believe all that much I read in police reports anyway, but thanks for the heads up.

Finger wavers? Are you actually defending a seven-footer for smacking a girl around?

Look, I'm all for waiting for all the facts to come out here, but you seem to have made up your mind that either the girl is lying, or the police made this up. If Wolf actually hit this girl, then he's an balloon knot and deserves much worse than "finger waving."

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
Absolutely. If he is not a citizen, which I expect he is not, certain charges, if pled to or convicted of, will result in deportation.
It would be extremely unusual for that to happen.

Give the girlfriend a couple days.

The Wolf will run the floor again. Bank on it.

The women on campus will protest this every remaining home game and they'll be protesters at the away games. Women don't play around with this kind of stuff anymore . He will not play again this year and have to go to counseling before he can play again. He'll burn and learn for this. Its best that its handled /addressed now before he leaves college. The basketball team can use this as an example to prevent it from happening around campus. I had a room mate in college that used to beat his girlfriend regularly. She wore shades around campus and missed classes. My school didn't address the behavior seriously enough. When this reaches the rest of the media he's done.

Reaction Score
If the ESPN conspiracy is true, this will be the first UConn story we hear from them all season.

Edit: Yep!

This is the fist time they ever spelled his name, not like he's an All American. The readers are saying "who the hell is he?.........next!"

Anyway if you have daughters it hard to sympathize or minimize a man pulling her hair, threatening, smacking her around and unwilling to leave. As a father court or not its hard not to pass judgement. Basketball is very important but not the most important.

Reaction Score
Rule One is never strike a woman. And if you are on the men's team at UCONN, Rule Two is don't stay up all night getting tfaced. The only thing that might be considered mitigating is if he was in an argument with a girlfriend that spun out of control. These things are obviously easier to grasp once you are a few years removed from young and stupid. But Rule One is a big deal, esp. when you are 7 foot plus.

Reaction Score
I blame this all on Bazz. We had our longest stretch for quite sometime without any happening and he had go and violate team rules last week. :)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Are you saying that no woman is large enough to hold her own?
Have you considered that he may have been dating one of our spirit squad cheerleaders?

Too soon?
I thought about and rejected this exact joke. I am ashamed, now, that I didn't post it.

...and yes it was too soon.

Reaction Score
He was just upset Niels didn't invite him to Apples to Apples night. I feel like this is as much on the rest of the team. Who is his roommate? Why was he not stopping him?

No. If he did what is alleged, it's entirely Wolf's fault. Athletes need to take some personal responsibility.

U

UCONNfan1

Bummer and not what the team, KO, or the University needs at this point. I'll wait to see all the facts but I am sure KO and UCONN will do what is appropriate. Hope he's not gone for good, but we will have to wait and see. If Olander gets into foul trouble, who plays the 5? Nolan? Daniels?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Bummer and not what the team, KO, or the University needs at this point. I'll wait to see all the facts but I am sure KO and UCONN will do what is appropriate. Hope he's not gone for good, but we will have to wait and see. If Olander gets into foul trouble, who plays the 5? Nolan? Daniels?

from what i have seen from our 5 spot this year, with wolf out i am completely fine at giving leon run at the 5 with dd at the 4 when olander gets his 2nd foul and 4th every game. he will stretch out teams on O and force them to either let him try to get hot off of pg kick outs or go small and then we do ok on the boards on d...

U

UCONNfan1

from what i have seen from our 5 spot this year, with wolf out i am completely fine at giving leon run at the 5 with dd at the 4 when olander gets his 2nd foul and 4th every game. he will stretch out teams on O and force them to either let him try to get hot off of pg kick outs or go small and then we do ok on the boards on d...
I forgot about Leon. Good call. Either way, wins just got more difficult to come by.

Reaction Score
I remember when Fab Melo got arrested for hitting a girl/damaging her car and Syracuse fans defended him by saying that treating girls like that was "part of his culture".
lol...those Syracuse fans are willing to let almost anything go. Still can't believe they get their tracks covered so well.

Reaction Score
Sounds like stupid kids doing stupid things. Stupid but not really criminal at any campus except UConn where the campus police think they are paid by the arrest.

Why can't our campus police say, "Leave now or you will be arrested" and settle this crap without paper work?
Because he supposedly hit a girl?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Gotta love the Boneyard. Challenge someone with questions and it's a capital offense.

Drunken basketball player charged with a felony at 6 in the morning involving potential violence against a woman and it's a UConn police witch hunt and jokes about the appearance of the spirit squad.

This program can't afford anymore crap like this. If it's true Ollie needs to string him up as an example. Even for just being up and about at 6 am after being up all night he should take the rest of the season off. That's the advantage of a pointless season you get to make examples of your fools.

Reaction Score
Because he supposedly hit a girl?

Syracuse fans are on crack. If this is the logic about Fab Melo, then I attribute Wolf's actions on the fact that he was jet-lagged for three years now, and therefore it would be afternoon in Germany. He can't help being up at that hour, it's just part of his culture.

....We have all seen what happens when someone does not get enough sleep. You go to support groups to cry into man breasts, develop a split personality disorder, you shop from the deluxe ikea catalogue, and you start an underground fight club. Sequence of events all due to jet lag. Enosch Wolf is really....dun dun dun... Robert Paulson.

Sorry about that, just finished watching fight club yesterday, what were we talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom