polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
BAG TALK it works until it doesn't.

Last edited:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Still wondering how Miller is skating by and has the number one class in the country with all this over his head. More BS from the NCAA.
UConn gets crap for something that wasn't even a rule but this school skates.

Blame Arizona Board not the NCAA. They couldn't do anything until the FBI thing was finished, per directive from FBI.

If Arizona was scuffling at the moment, without great recruits coming, Miller would probably be suspended.

Reaction Score
What a shocker! Not a Wheat Shocker. Just a regular shocker.

Reaction Score

>>University leaders spoke to Wade about the matter earlier this year following initial reports linking him to the FBI probe, and he assured them that what had already been made public represented the full extent of his involvement. If officials determine that Wade did not fully disclose information about an NCAA violation or committed a violation, the school can fire him for cause and owe him nothing, according to a copy of his contract obtained by SI.<<

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Come home, Tremont.

Waiver would be granted due to coaching change. If Danny is as much of a grinder as Chief says he is, this should be explored.
Its a two way street the offer of cash was accepted. Why would the NCAA ignore that?

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
The NCAA simply should not give them an at-large bid period. If you have smoking gun evidence against someone you don't give them the opportunity to continue their crime spree. They should also not be allowed to participate in the SEC tourney.

Agreed, but the NCAA always figures it can retroactively vacate the tourney wins and force the school to return its share of the tourney money. The problem with that is it affects other teams adversely, particularly if they win a game or games, which knocks others out of it.

Reaction Score
1552084441773.png

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
The best is dookies thinking Zion turned down 100K to play for Duke for free.
Sounds weird but conceivable - Knowing he will be a 1 and done why not play for NChampionship and what he will earn after that - $100K is chump change

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
He never “went from UConn” to anything. At no point was he considered a lock or ever favored to come here.
I never meant he was UConn bound as a sure thing
OK UConn and etal - make you happier?
not a lock but UConn was in the picture
And a good day to you too

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Sounds weird but conceivable - Knowing he will be a 1 and done why not play for NChampionship and what he will earn after that - $100K is chump change
I agree he's one of the few kids who benefit from the biggest showcase rather than some quick short money.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
LSU hasn't been to the NCAA tourney in a decade?? They are lousy cheaters. ;)

Reaction Score
He never “went from UConn” to anything. At no point was he considered a lock or ever favored to come here.
I know for a fact that chatter around the new Haven aau scene was that Tremont was staying home. This was for a good 3wks

Reaction Score
I hate to break this to you, but nearly every school in every conference cheats in any revenue generating sport.

Except UConn, of course.
That may be true but nobody does it to the level of the SEC. The stories I've heard about what goes on at SEC football schools are insane.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'm going crazy bold here with a prediction.
LSU will determine Wade mislead university officials regarding extent of his involvement, LSU will fire him for cause, and both sides will come to a buyout cost.

All this will happen before the next UConn/Ollie hearing.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I'm going crazy bold here with a prediction.
LSU will determine Wade mislead university officials regarding extent of his involvement, LSU will fire him for cause, and both sides will come to a buyout cost.

All this will happen before the next UConn/Ollie hearing.

A big fat P5 TV contract affords you a lot of latitude in these things. Got that 'payoff' money.

Reaction Score
Love this line from the article about Wade being suspended:
""I cannot comment at this time on various media reports, except to say that they do not begin to tell the full story," Wade said in the statement."

What he meant was "wait till you learn just how much money it took to fill out my roster."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom