Will Wade done? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Will Wade done?

Reaction Score
But in the scope of players getting paid, you wouldn't think it would trickle down to the guys outside the top-15-25, let alone #35 and #57.

But yeah, it seems like these guys were ranked higher than where they finished when these convos originally went down.
Yeah true, not the typical target players. But yeah like you said, IIRC Balsa was Top-10 in his class early on, maybe even Top-5.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Can’t he just use the excuse “by offer I meant the full cost of tuition, playing time, good seats for his parents, etc. I didn’t mean cash”?

There's gonna be a lot of people slip sliding through on this.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Tremont was ranked Top 50, right? I'll bet he got a nice paycheck.

100% certainty he got paid.

(A) We now know for a fact Wade buys recruits.

(B) There was no other reason for Waters to randomly go to LSU after talking about going to Stanford, Yale or Georgetown. "I'm in the mood for filet mignon. Let's go to BK."

I know I'm not saying anything we didn't already know. But it makes me mad.

pj

Reaction Score
You realize how ridiculously valuable the Brooklyn Bridge is? I’d love to buy it if it was for sale and I had the $$$. It would cost over $400 million to build that bridge today.

Well then you should be willing to pay me $100,000 for it. I'll give you my wire transfer details by PM.

Reaction Score
Can’t he just use the excuse “by offer I meant the full cost of tuition, playing time, good seats for his parents, etc. I didn’t mean cash”?

On part of the call, Wade expresses frustration that a third party affiliated with the recruitment had yet to accept Wade’s “offer.” Instead, a verbal commitment to LSU was being delayed because Wade theorized he hadn’t given the third party a big “enough piece of the pie in the deal” and instead “tilted” the offer toward the player and his mother.

Reaction Score
On part of the call, Wade expresses frustration that a third party affiliated with the recruitment had yet to accept Wade’s “offer.” Instead, a verbal commitment to LSU was being delayed because Wade theorized he hadn’t given the third party a big “enough piece of the pie in the deal” and instead “tilted” the offer toward the player and his mother.

But nobody should talk about handlers, right?

Reaction Score
The NCAA simply should not give them an at-large bid period. If you have smoking gun evidence against someone you don't give them the opportunity to continue their crime spree. They should also not be allowed to participate in the SEC tourney.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Same thing with Sean Miller. He was caught on tape offering money for Ayton over a year ago yet continues to coach. The NCAA only cares about money, not about its big name programs following the rules.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Just wait until he’s subpoenaed. I’m concerned for anyone who thinks Sean Miller is an innocent man.
Lol I don't think he's innocent. But they actually have Will Wade on a wiretap on two separate occasions - there were reports that they had Miller on tape, but nothing yet. Two entirely different situations as of right now.

Reaction Score
The SEC made it a point to get better at basketball.
They employed the same tactics to basketball as they do football.
These are the consequences.
The problem is the NCAA net only catches a few and has big holes for big programs to swim thru.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom