Will UCONN go undefeated in 2013-14?

Will UCONN go undefeated this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Yeah, Tony is famous for this stuff, and we all look forward to it!

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
But the best top 5 hands down.
If they stay injury free, a loss would surprise me.

Same here, but I felt the same way about Baylor last year.

Reaction Score
I think Hartley is the key. She was an All-American as a sophomore (if memory is correct), but struggled some last season (and the team still won it all). If she bounces back to All-American form, it connects all the other pieces.

No question that Duke has the roster to rival, but not sure they believe they can compete against Connecticut. Will Duke go undefeated, minus Connecticut? Jones, Gray and Williams are top end talents.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
No question that Duke has the roster to rival, but not sure they believe they can compete against Connecticut. Will Duke go undefeated, minus Connecticut? Jones, Gray and Williams are top end talents.

The ACC race will be exciting to watch this season. There is no question who the top 4 teams are... just a question of what order they will finish. Based on the voting results of this thread.... it will be more exciting and interesting than the race for the National Championship.

Reaction Score
The ACC race will be exciting to watch this season. There is no question who the top 4 teams are... just a question of what order they will finish. Based on the voting results of this thread.... it will be more exciting and interesting than the race for the National Championship.
So as a Duke fan you will be happier with winning the ACC Championship than the National Championship? :)

K

Kemballin'

So as a Duke fan you will be happier with winning the ACC Championship than the National Championship? :)

Nah he just knows that Duke stands no chance to win the National Championship ;)

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Why are you trying to twist what I posted???? That is rude, obnoxious, and makes you look like a Tenn Fan. Please re read what I posted and understand what I ment.

You speak to me about rude and obnoxious? Are you kidding me? And Tuck is a NPOY candidate? Sure.

This team could be greatest ever. For me the main player is Bria to make it a possibility. Your take on Tuck from a prior post is preposterous.
I didn't mean to make you angry. My apologies. I agree with you on Bria and imo this season if healthy and stays healthy she will be an AA. I didn't mention Morgan as a NPOY candidate although I do think she is under rated. I also think she can develop into a 1st team AA. . If I remember correctly Morgan was ranked number 1 in HS before her injury. She is an exceptional player with a lot of talent and a good head on her shoulders, ala team captain on the USA team.

Reaction Score
I would agree that Uconn has a great chance to go undefeated this season. There's no reason for them not to. They have the best front line in the Country (Dolson and Stewart) Best shooter in kaleena mosqueda-lewis. Jefferson and Hartley will be a dynamic backcourt. They have front line depth and have a sensational freshman guard in Sinayah Chong. Could they get picked off? Sure, but I can see them going undefeated. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out and i'm sure you won't get great odds in Vegas.

D

Deleted member 3149

I'm sure I'll get a ton of heat for this comment, but I have a feeling that the girls won't lose another game until Stewie graduates. She's THAT good.

Reaction Score
I'm sure I'll get a ton of heat for this comment, but I have a feeling that the girls won't lose another game until Stewie graduates. She's THAT good.

Heat? Yeah, maybe. But, if it's any consolation, at least you're not jumping up and down yapping about how they will average 100ppg or some other dumb thing...
;-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog