Why cant this program act normal | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Why cant this program act normal

Reaction Score
I don't like it, but the participation list isn't exactly new. Temple did it the last few years under Collins and he's taking it with him to Georgia Tech.

It is what it is... ultimately just beat Wagner
Thanks for finding this. And this is from a team that was actually competitive and a coach that is probably construed as a good one. But again, some jaded UConn fans look to nitpick everything that comes out of Storrs and call it bizarre

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Randy could get up and take a dump on the podium and folks would say that’s a good sign for this season.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
All this nonsense is to protect his players. Edsall knows we don’t have enough depth or maturity to fully compete. But it’s not like he can just throw his hands up and give up. The only fix is better players and time... neither of which are in high supply.

Reaction Score
“those are junior sophomores and blueshirt junior sophomores” - Randy Edsall, probably

I posted this as a joke but I’m now expecting this to become reality in a Putterman tweet soon

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
they published a list of players by position alphabetically with no numbers or classes.

i’m embarrassed for them.

how many season tickets have y’all sold?

they must be under 5k sold season tickets at this point.

watching people get the bb autographs and leave is always delightful.

Reaction Score
they published a list of players by position alphabetically with no numbers or classes.

i’m embarrassed for them.

how many season tickets have y’all sold?

they must be under 5k sold season tickets at this point.

watching people get the bb autographs and leave is always delightful.
Wondering where your true breaking point is? Because as it looks to me, as crazy and embarrassing as you call this program, it’s equally crazy that you come here to scream how crazy they are over and over again- and they actually aren’t listening to you. LOL. They just keep rolling out the (according to you) craziness. Hahaha.

That’s the comical part. How many different ways can Whaler call a program crazy? I think the time spent here is causing you to go mad.

So mad that you created an alter ego called Serrano- and to watch him (you) stick up for you (yourself) is priceless.

And to tout how right you’ve been all along on a message board makes me wonder if you’re validation deprived outside the internet world?

3...2...1 (Whaler with a Javy reference or personal connection attack and that I’m not a real fan)

3..2..1 (Log into Serrano and launch counter attack)

Too funny

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Wondering where your true breaking point is? Because as it looks to me, as crazy and embarrassing as you call this program, it’s equally crazy that you come here to scream how crazy they are over and over again- and they actually aren’t listening to you. LOL. They just keep rolling out the (according to you) craziness. Hahaha.

That’s the comical part. How many different ways can Whaler call a program crazy? I think the time spent here is causing you to go mad.

So mad that you created an alter ego called Serrano- and to watch him (you) stick up for you (yourself) is priceless.

And to tout how right you’ve been all along on a message board makes me wonder if you’re validation deprived outside the internet world?

3...2...1 (Whaler with a Javy reference or personal connection attack and that I’m not a real fan)

Too funny
You know there’s an ignore function, right?

Reaction Score
All this nonsense is to protect his players. Edsall knows we don’t have enough depth or maturity to fully compete. But it’s not like he can just throw his hands up and give up. The only fix is better players and time... neither of which are in high supply.

True. But, I believe UConn has more depth and maturity than last year, especially on the OL and DL which are the most important positions for experience and depth. With last year's schedule, UConn could have won 3 or 4 games even with the inexperience.

I don't know if it will translate to wins, but I think the UConn roster looks better this year than last year. That said, I think this year's win total will be determined by QB play. If Beaudry or Krajewski can be efficient QBs, I think UConn can win 3 to 5 games.

Reaction Score
You know there’s an ignore function, right?
Nah. Not interested in ignoring posters to create a utopia of opinions that align with my thinking. However, I’m perfectly fine with commenting on opinions and having mine dissected as well.
Thank you though

Reaction Score
We could all name most of the starters if people are actually worried about such a thing. Its pretty obvious based on preseason reports. I'll call it the Uh Duh list.

OFFENSE:
Jr Beaudry QB
Jr Mensah RB
Rfr Maurisseau WR
Fr, Cam Ross WR
Sr Ardell Brown WR (also expect Drayton, Jeffreys, & Scott to get significant PT)
Jr Van Demark OT
Jr Cam DeGeorge G
Jr Leone Center
Rfr Haynes G
Sr Peart OT
TE JR Rose or Sr WIlliams depending on Rose's health

Defense:
So Kevon Jones or So Uguak DE
So Travis Jones DT
Jr Thomas DT
So Pace DE or Fr Gourdine or So DeVaughn (Pace has an injury)
Jr Fortt LB
Sr Morgan LB
So Swenson LB
So Paul CB
Jr Herring Wilson CB
Jr Coyle S
Jr Harrell S

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I hope you have a keyboard macro set up for that. Must be a pain to type out repeatedly.
No, but I have one for HCREDreamJob1.0. I hope HCRE2.0 has autofill for each time he posts - "we just need to execute".

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
No, but I have one for HCREDreamJob1.0. I hope HCRE2.0 has autofill for each time he posts - "we just need to execute".

Okay that was good.

Reaction Score

Too funny

They haven’t listened to anybody. The crowd Thursday night would fit in Memorial Stadium with room for $5k more.

My breaking point was this summer. I likely won’t set foot in the Rent this year.

Reaction Score
We could all name most of the starters if people are actually worried about such a thing. Its pretty obvious based on preseason reports. I'll call it the Uh Duh list.

OFFENSE:
Jr Beaudry QB
Jr Mensah RB
Rfr Maurisseau WR
Fr, Cam Ross WR
Sr Ardell Brown WR
Jr Van Demark OT
Jr Cam DeGeorge G
Jr Leone Center
Rfr Haynes G
Sr Peart OT
TE JR Rose or Sr WIlliams depending on Rose's health

Defense:
So Kevon Jones or So Uguak DE
So Travis Jones DT
Jr Thomas DT
So Pace DE or Fr Gourdine or So DeVaughn (Pace has an injury)
Jr Fortt LB
Sr Morgan LB
So Swenson LB
So Paul CB
Jr Herring Wilson CB
Jr Coyle S
Jr Harrell S

Uh duh you missed Harris.

And how do you know Pace is injured? RE isn’t telling anyone.

Reaction Score
This is an absolute joke and if you are defending this behavior I feel badly for you.

You get what you pay for.

The man has reverted back to RE 1.0, only a more crotchety version with a bigger stick up his arse.

If the results mirror his first run I wouldn’t give a crap. But with these results it’s not gonna play well.

Reaction Score
Uh duh you missed Harris.

And how do you know Pace is injured? RE isn’t telling anyone.

I was naming likely starters, you expect Harris to start at DE which is where we have heard he is playing? Good for you.

and the Pace injury is from an article today.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom