Why cant this program act normal | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Why cant this program act normal

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
message board people unironically commenting on message board people is always message board gold.

You ever hear George Carlin's bit on prisons?

BUILD MORE PRISONS!!!!!!!!!

but not here

Reaction Score
Nostical has more hits than the beach boys
I love that you actually had the spare time to do all that antediluvian Boneyard research. Yes, I looked for the silver lining in all the Diaco oddities. And I was wrong. So what. That doesn't change the fact that Edsall is not Diaco. Not even close. There's a history to draw upon. He's not some unknown peripatetic dervish from Notre Dame who defied all the protocols of sanity.
More importantly, I'm continuously fascinated by your treatment of Boneyarder musings as critical dissertations. They are not. They're simply opinions. And for you to subject them to some peculiar cross verification procedure, a process you obviously view as somehow significant, should be troubling to your therapist.

Reaction Score
I love that you actually had the spare time to do all that antediluvian Boneyard research. Yes, I looked for the silver lining in all the Diaco oddities. And I was wrong. So what. That doesn't change the fact that Edsall is not Diaco. Not even close. There's a history to draw upon. He's not some unknown peripatetic dervish from Notre Dame who defied all the protocols of sanity.
More importantly, I'm continuously fascinated by your treatment of Boneyarder musings as critical dissertations. They are not. They're simply opinions. And for you to subject them to some peculiar cross verification procedure, a process you obviously view as somehow significant, should be troubling to your therapist.
An $85M AD should have a better G5 football program no matter where it is, thats all.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

lol buddy the search function takes about 8 seconds. the internet is on computers now. your nonsense reply full of big words took way longer.

you arrogantly deliver your opinions claiming they are special because they are informed by your inside information. i enjoy unmasking frauds like you (in this way you are much like diaco).

nice finish with i flap my gums and am wrong 99.9% of the time... but that isn’t the problem. the problem is that people notice. lol

Last edited:
C

Chief00

Everybody that complains RE is behind the times needs to appreciate the participation list for what it really is. It shows the refreshing new thought process of the modern american male.

Just think, he'd even fit in today in california where convicted felons are now called "justice-involved persons" and those on probation are called "persons under supervision". Cut RE some slack and appreciate his new outlook on life.

I enjoy the satire that some missed.

C

Chief00

Quite frankly, one problem with Randy's approach is it complicates the sportscasters job. It will not likely generate favorably coverage during telecasts because we are creating unnecessary obstacles in how they do their jobs. They use the depth chart - it’s industry standard, intuitive and universally understood. I supposed if we were Bama some would think it must be an ingenious cutting edge approach to the game. It won’t be greeted that way with us nor should it. A bad idea.

Reaction Score
Quite frankly, one problem with Randy's approach is it complicates the sportscasters job. It will not likely generate favorably coverage during telecasts because we are creating unnecessary obstacles in how they do their jobs. They use the depth chart - it’s industry standard, intuitive and universally understood. I supposed if we were Bama some would think it must be an ingenious cutting edge approach to the game. It won’t be greeted that way with us nor should it. A bad idea.

As usual with you, this is false. So completely utterly wrong.

Reaction Score
You arrogantly deliver your opinions claiming they are special
LOL-I’m sure I speak for many in saying it’s about time someone with your unquestioned level of humility has finally identified the real problem on this board.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
LOL-I’m sure I speak for many in saying it’s about time someone with your unquestioned level of humility has finally identified the real problem on this board.

maybe later ill spend 15 seconds and dig up your condesending dribble on the disaster that was susan herbst. you backed a winner there.

Reaction Score
Ancient History here but may be relevant, was hurt for '72 season, was offered the job of "spotter" for WTIC radio up in the booth at Memorial, ($10, I believe, lunch, and great view) of course had the 2 Deep Depth Chart in front of me. After whatever play, I would point to the player, who let's say made a good block on that particular play, motion with my forearm out for instance, to indicate, ie., "good block" and the color man, (most of the time), used that. Without that depth chart, yes, you would find a way I suppose, but you are correct, I see unnecessary complications for the broadcaster.

C

Chief00

Ancient History here but may be relevant, was hurt for '72 season, was offered the job of "spotter" for WTIC radio up in the booth at Memorial, ($10, I believe, lunch, and great view) of course had the 2 Deep Depth Chart in front of me. After whatever play, I would point to the player, who let's say made a good block on that particular play, motion with my forearm out for instance, to indicate, ie., "good block" and the color man, (most of the time), used that. Without that depth chart, yes, you would find a way I suppose, but you are correct, I see unnecessary complications for the broadcaster.
Indeed. Thanks for sharing a perspective that perhaps the average casual fan doesn’t get an opportunity to experience. It helps bring to life and illustrates the point Chief is trying to make.

Reaction Score
If we are going to play a lot of players there is no reason not to release the 2 deep. This is stupidity and completely unnecessary. I hope we aren't looking for who ate the strawberries shortly.

Reaction Score
Indeed. Thanks for sharing a perspective that perhaps the average casual fan doesn’t get an opportunity to experience. It helps bring to life and illustrates the point Chief is trying to make.

LOL there are are a small group of people on here laughing so hard at you it’s unbelievable. Tell us what else they did during 1972 local radio broadcasts you clown.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom