Why cant this program act normal | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Why cant this program act normal

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It was a 4 pack special...

>>The Scarlet Knights will not allow local reporters to interview players and the Scarlet Knights will allow limited practice viewing in an effort to keep the identity of the team’s starting quarterback concealed before Friday’s season opener against UMass at SHI Stadium in Piscataway.

Ash said Monday he has decided on the starter, but he will not reveal it for competitive reasons. And he appears serious about keeping the Minutemen, as well as Rutgers fans and the reporters, in the dark<<

Point of Order: On the Boneyard the correct spelling of RU's Stadium is SHI(T) Stadium.

C

Chief00

Self-awareness is not your strong suit.

Again, when did Chief mock the Casual Fan?
If you read my posts, you would realize I have always advocated for and supported the casual fans.

C

Chief00

Every. Single. Post.

Quite frankly, I have always appreciated the casual fan and their importance to our fan base. Now does that mean I consider First Night competitive basketball that Chief enjoys - absolutely not. But, I have said several times that casual fans should go and enjoy. Again show me an example of mocking the casual fan? In fact, Chief affectionately coined that phrase on the BY.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Quite frankly, I have always appreciate the casual fan and their importance to our fan base. Now does that mean I consider First Night competitive basketball that Chief enjoys - absolutely not. But, I have said several times that casual fans should go and enjoy.
tenor.gif

C

Chief00

is Chief00 in fact, Al Gore?

One observation. Chief respects the posters who have self awareness and embrace their casual fan status. They tend to be happy and positive and Chief applauds them. We need this type of fan. Where I sometimes see an issue is when a poster is not knowledgeable about a sport but thinks they are. Often this presents itself with a chip on the shoulder insecurity. And as with anything else in life, when you pretend to be someone you are not - it doesn’t go well. Please note, this is an observation, not a criticism.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
One observation. Chief respects the posters who have self awareness and embrace their casual fan status. They tend to be happy and positive and Chief applauds them. We need this type of fan. Where I sometimes see an issue is when a poster is not knowledgeable about a sport but thinks they are. Often this presents itself with a chip on the shoulder insecurity. And as with anything else in life, when you pretend to be someone you are not - it doesn’t go well. Please note, this is an observation, not a criticism.
It's not an observation or criticism...it's projection.

Reaction Score

Chief, this is your all-time best post. I mean, inferring your superior football knowledge is one thing, but to speak of folks insecurity and pretending to to be someone their not - all while you post in the third-person.

Honestly man, hat's off!!!!

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Don't we have three entire boards and over 300 other threads for free range Chating? Do we have to steer 100% of the threads there? Anyways....

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Chief, this is your all-time best post. I mean, inferring your superior football knowledge is one thing, but to speak of folks insecurity and pretending to to be someone their not - all while you post in the third-person.

Honestly man, hat's off!!!!
As I said, Ironic.

Reaction Score
On the opener last year you said UConn never blitzed and that they looked better than the year before. Just an observation, not a criticism.

C

Chief00

On the opener last year you said UConn never blitzed and that they looked better than the year before. Just an observation, not a criticism.

Is that your take away from the post below, where I mentioned: “the problem was we didn’t blitz”, “first of many errors Crocker made”, “freshman corner back who got torched”, “ he had 6-7 DB’s in the game - no beef up front”, “no running game in the red zone”, “did we miss Hopkins” etc.
True, at the very end I expressed hope we would show improvement over the previous horrible season due to Pindell’s running ability. But, come on - you weren’t being honest. There’s a reason why you characterized but did not post my post. That reason was to distort.
85C4D96E-B2DF-4E1C-825D-D0FC551E0A87.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom