Why cant this program act normal | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Why cant this program act normal

Reaction Score
Whaler11, what is wrong with that? I like it...
OK. What do you like about it?

Why 2 deep HCRE2.0 years 1 and 2? 80 players played in games in 2018, seems like he could have said this time last year "We are going to play a lot of guys this year."

Glad to see that as HCRE2.0 is turning 61 he is still innovating. Probably wishes he had come up with this for his dream job, if he did maybe he would still be HCREDreamJob1.0.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
LOL there are are a small group of people on here laughing so hard at you it’s unbelievable. Tell us what else they did during 1972 local radio broadcasts you clown.
Relax. You will live longer.

CL82

Reaction Score
Be passive aggressive like you? Nah.
Lol, me? Not so much. I just realize it takes way more effort to be a miserable SOB 24/7. Like I said If you do you’ll live longer. But you do you junior.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Indeed. Thanks for sharing a perspective that perhaps the average casual fan doesn’t get an opportunity to experience. It helps bring to life and illustrates the point Chief is trying to make.
Lol, me? Not so much. I just realize it takes way more effort to be a miserable SOB 24/7. Like I said If you do you’ll live longer. But you do you junior.

In Boneyard history there isn’t a worse take than Chief’s. On a scale from 1-10 attached to reality - it’s Diaco.

If 11:11 had a baby with Andre is in Storrs it would be the 1972 radio post.

CL82

Reaction Score
In Boneyard history there isn’t a worse take than Chief’s. On a scale from 1-10 attached to reality - it’s Diaco.

If 11:11 had a baby with Andre is in Storrs it would be the 1972 radio post.
Really? You are white knighting your burner account? Or did you just forget to log out and sign back in?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Really? You are white knighting your burner account? Or did you just forget to log out and sign back in?

lol - keep digging moran

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
“Happy Hour Coach” I have never seen such an ironic title. LOL

tell us again how uconn played at 11:11 because they played a game in central time... clown

C

Chief00

tell us again how uconn played at 11:11 because they played a game in central time... clown
That’s your idea of brilliance knowing the starting time of a game years ago. You seemed obsessed over the strangest things. And yes Chief’s plans with Dre unexpectedly changed years ago - and we have done fun things since. The obsession you have over such things years ago is a product of an empty life.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
That’s your idea of brilliance knowing the starting time of a game years ago. You seemed obsessed over the strangest things. And yes Chief’s plans with Dre unexpectedly changed years ago - and we have done fun things since. The obsession you have over such things years ago is a product of an empty life.

lol i’d counter that being a fraud who makes up inside information is a bit emptier.

CL82

Reaction Score
lol - keep digging moran
Uh huh, so you are in full "devastating" attackers mode, right?

Lol, so sad. It's just a shame you clog up the board with this nonsense. You are a decent poster when sober. Wife out of town or something?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You have no idea what you are talking about. When and if you ever break a story - please let me know.

ill break one now: you and cl both stepped on rakes in this thread.

lol 11:11

CL82

Reaction Score
ill break one now: you and cl both stepped on rakes in this thread.

lol 11:11
Uh oh, look out @Chief00 he is in full "devastating" mode. He's a dangerous man! (Well at least in his own mind... until he sobers up.) :rolleyes:

CL82

Reaction Score
Log off. You’ll live longer Melty McMeltsalot.
Lol, relax “Whaler-lite” you and your primary personality have had a multiple page dump on the program and hurled middle school insults at what a half dozen posters. You’ve over played whatever entertainment value was in your schtick. It’s time to give it a rest.

Reaction Score
I don't like it, but the participation list isn't exactly new. Temple did it the last few years under Collins and he's taking it with him to Georgia Tech.

Since he was first asked about depth charts and two-deeps, Geoff Collins has insisted that he doesn’t believe in them. He coaches his players to be “Above the Line” (ATL). Those who are ATL are ready to play and can see game- action, while others work to get to that level. This season in place of a traditional two-deep that often omits some players who see action and lists others who seldom enter the game, Temple will list those players who are ATL (in numerical order by position). Those players who started the previous game, will be printed in bold.

It is what it is... ultimately just beat Wagner

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
On a scale from 1-10 attached to reality - it’s Diaco.

I gave you a like for the line above. Its level of creativity was well worth the honor. ;)

I agree with the premise of the thread because I do believe that it's important to behave like a normal program. Put a 2-deep out there. A participation chart makes us sound like a junior varsity club team. And even if that's what we are, well at least "fake it til you make it."

Having said all that, I hate this thread for invoking the name Diaco over twenty times. It makes me think that it might be enough for him to magically come back and I'm honestly scared...

Reaction Score
They should have a two-deep. I know it is an annoyance for football coaches, but there is no advantage to not having one. To me, if you don't want a two deep to unveil, go coach high school football.

Those are starting lineups for the fans and people watching the game.

No names on back of uniform and no two-deep?

Not a big deal, to be honest, just a minor annoyance.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom