OT: - Who you g.o.t. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Who you g.o.t.

Reaction Score
Pretty spot on.
I got the Jon Snow right for the wrong reason.
Him killing Danyreus was an easy call. Had to be him. Her needing to be killed was an easy call. They made that clear last episode, and she had a dream at one point where she was about to touch the iron throne but then walked out and saw her dead ex and her baby. Clearly foreshadowing that she'd die before sitting on the throne and join her dead ex.

I didn't see Jon being a prisoner or the eunuchs keeping the city or him being, essentially, banished. I figured that, after he did the deed, he'd be sick of all of the evil all around him, give up, and want to isolate himself from all he had known. Where better than the free folk of the north.

Reaction Score
Pre-edit your post said Dany gets killed by John and Bran is voted in. Knowing your trolling nature, there is a 99.8 percent chance you read the spoilers and played it off as a guess. I'm not complaining, I read the spoilers too. But that was bold.
That was the plan, but I thought better of it and course corrected.

Reaction Score
So It isn’t Ned Stark? Just finishing up season 1.
Lord Baelish is great dark horse money

Good god what did I just watch re: Bran

100% called the Danny-Jon thing. I thought it would be a much more dramatic moment with more build, but it’s not the worst way that things could have ended...

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
It was ok. I would have had Arya kill Grey Worm. He was almost as bad as Dany. Then you could have had Jon lead, but I suppose he didn’t want it. The scenes with Jon and Tyrion were quite good. Glad Sansa didn’t bend the knee. I figured Tyrion would be hand again, whoever was on the throne. Got that right at least.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Why do Sam and Brienne get a vote on who rules?

I feel better about them voting compared to
Sansa. Sam and Brienne consistently put in work and made contributions.

Reaction Score
Bran makes no sense even being on the list, let alone the favorite. Jon has the best claim, and temperament. Dany has the claim but just went nuts. Gendry has a claim, could fit. Arya has no interest and I doubt Sansa ever leaves the north again.

Tyrion and Sam best as advisors.

Tough

Reaction Score
I would have liked to have seen the aftermath of Jon killing Dany and not a 5-month jump in time. I also don't get why Bran didn't just release Jon once he was named King. Grey Worm does not get to decide the fate of Jon, i'm sorry.

Reaction Score
For a show willing to kill multiple main characters in a single episode. The finale just seemed way too happy and campy.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I was chuckling on the way to work with this thought...when I was 14 I was watching The Wonderful World of Disney on Sunday night. Today, 14 years olds are watching decapitations and incest.

#societynow

Horatio

Reaction Score
I would have liked to have seen the aftermath of Jon killing Dany and not a 5-month jump in time. I also don't get why Bran didn't just release Jon once he was named King. Grey Worm does not get to decide the fate of Jon, i'm sorry.

It’s a mess but apparently Greyworm , the Unsullied and the Dothraki wanted justice for Dany’s death or they were gonna go to war. They had a formidable army and the Iron Island Queen was still pro- Dany. All of these factors were crammed into one scene. SMH

Reaction Score
Ok no way in hell the prisoner Tyrion gets to make all those decisions, or even talk after Grey Worm was ready to cut his head off that was awful. Not enough edge of the seat stuff for me, no action to speak of. Expected more, tough I am sure to actually deliver but it was a failure in my eyes for such an epic series to end this way.

Reaction Score
to add,

the better question is why were Arya, Sansa, and Bran all there? Only need one rep from the north.

Probably because they're there seeking justice for Jon, and all the northmen are surrounding the city ready for war.

Horatio

Reaction Score
It’s Amazing how the Unsullied, the Dothraki
And the wild free folk numbers miraculously increased at the end of the show. Remarkable.

Reaction Score
all i know is i almost lost it when jon asked arya if she had her needle :’’’’(

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Does Vegas win all bets? Drogon destroyed the iron throne. No way anyone can sit on it now.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
And why would the North not bend the knee to a start? He could be King of them all. Sansa was just greedy but luckily for her it worked.

Reaction Score
I don't watch GoT but jesus, has anyone heard of spoiler tags for The wire? Come on.

It is simple
I can't be mad because it's an old show but I started watching it a month ago so was not happy with that spoiler

Horatio

Reaction Score
I can't be mad because it's an old show but I started watching it a month ago so was not happy with that spoiler

My bad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom