Who is the team to beat next Year? | The Boneyard

Who is the team to beat next Year?

Reaction Score
UCONN

LSU had a fluke run. Kim won't be back to a final four at LSU
Kim is the best coach out there no named Geno and she will own the Southwest with recruiting. They have every one coming back next year and a top recruiting class. They will be among the leaders next year and every year Kim is at LSU.

Reaction Score
I wouldn’t give up on UConn taking it all next year. They’ll not be considered a top tier team like the ones mentioned, but you never know, with Paige being back and great coaching. Injuries didn’t treat them well this year. They will have as good a chance as a Stanford or a Louisville to go deep.

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
I would have never thought there was a chance the Paige Bueckers would leave UConn without one NC. Right now I think there is a better chance of her not winning a NC. UConn might not be a top 4 team next year. UConn will certainly have their work cut out for them.
Yeahhh..No......and April fools was yesterday...hahaha

Reaction Score
UCONN

LSU had a fluke run. Kim won't be back to a final four at LSU
Seriously? Is this a joke? Love her or hate her, Kim is a great coach. Look what she accomplished in 2 years. The Baylor AD is probably cursing themselves they let her get away.

Whoever she is coaching will be relevant and in the hunt for a title.

I love Uconn but sometimes the rose colored glasses on here are unreal!

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
UCONN, LSU, South Carolina, Notre Dame, and Utah will be probably be in the mix for top 5. Wouldn’t count out Ohio State, Indiana, Iowa, Tennessee, VaTech, UNC or Duke either.

Reaction Score
UCONN, LSU, South Carolina, Notre Dame, and Utah will be probably be in the mix for top 5. Wouldn’t count out Ohio State, Indiana, Iowa, Tennessee, VaTech, UNC or Duke either.
Wouldn’t count out Stanford either. They’ll still have one of the best players in Brink and if Betts develops a lot, look out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom