When was the last time you went out? | Page 9 | The Boneyard

When was the last time you went out?

Reaction Score
It's astonishing how many cars are out on the road in general.. Where is everyone going?? Why?

We go out a few days a week for quick trips, sometimes I bring my mother groceries. I just don't understand why people need to be OUT so badly. These people are the reason we're not going to have team sports until January.
Car rides are about the only thing for a lot of people to do. They've shut down most eveything and they make it out like being near people walking around will get you killed. Your only options are home or car.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately the liquor store IS essential because of alcoholics. Sadly there are far too many people who would (no exaggeration) be hospitalized (at best, and we dont need any more people in the hospitals right now) or possibly die (at worst; obviously), if cut off liquor cold turkey or without strict medical supervision.
Even more sadly people aren't getting essential health care at those hospitals because of the covid pandemonium.

Reaction Score
Good new @mauconnfan! The last state to open their golf courses.

Played Topstone in South Windsor, CT yesterday earliest time we could get was 2:30 anywhere on north part of the state near MA.. Good news is leagues weren't in the way but when the sky opened the rain was in the way the last 5-6 holes.

Can you imagine answering the phones at the courses right now? Ugh

Reaction Score
I went out for a run 3 hours ago..felt great...hope everyone is staying safe out there...

Reaction Score
All I know is that someone on my FB town forum just posted, while arguing with another idiot, "I'm literally a microbiologist, I know that masks aren't effective" and all I could think of was...
gc.jpg

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
So what happens when you play on a golf course that is located in two states with different reopening rules?

In the closed states you take a mulligan, but if you don't, on your deathbed you will receive total enlightenment. So you'll have that going for you.

Reaction Score
Connecticut's political leadership did and is doing what you want(ed) Michigan and Massachusetts (at least with respect to golf) to do in that restrictions are measured and logical. Convenience stores were never not essential. I've been saying for the past 6 weeks that the list of essential services are so broad here that most people could make a case that they were also essential.
Doesn’t the name indicate it’s a “convenience”?

Reaction Score
Not the deck or backyard. When was the last time you actually left your home or yard?

I went to the pharmacy about 10 days ago to get a prescription. Full body armor, mask, gloves, hat, everything went in the washing machine upon returning home. I'm basically locked in. So 10 days.
Took the dogs for a walk, got back 10 minutes ago.

Reaction Score
Had my most eventful out of the house day yesterday. Our pest guy visited (shocked he wasn't wearing a mask), picked up hanging flowers and dropped off my mom's house, picked up sandwiches at a favorite childhood shop, filled up the gas in the car and did a few Goodwill runs.

Couldn't help but feel mentally exhausted after that. Like my adrenaline was up from being vigilant. My allergies are not good, but I think there are too some psychosomatic symptoms of tighter chest (also cleaned the basement yesterday, so dust/allergies play a role too).

Not going to lie, I'm in the camp where I will definitely take it easy settling into public life, but I have enjoyed taking advantage of long walks every day before work.

Stay healthy and safe, everyone.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom