What does this staff do during the week? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

What does this staff do during the week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Seriously, what's the matter with you? This isn't debatable it's a fact, GW finished #14 in the AP poll. You double and triple down on lies, never seen anything like it. You bringing the McHale thread back up is hysterical, the entire board was laughing at you. You're pathological on here, I hope for your sake this is just your message board persona and you aren't like this in day to day life. When someone gives you concrete proof you are wrong it's okay to admit you're wrong, if you don't it makes you look like a crazy person.

I gave you the link on McHale that showed you where I got my info.

You said I made it up. I didn't. I did say the link was wrong, but when a publication declares he finished 4th in the voting for MVP for the year in question, I cited it. It's you who have a problem with that, not me.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Keep living in the past

If you can discount those 4 tites and only think of today - you are either ignorant to the fact that ONLY UConn has climbed that mountain, have spent way too much time around the Lets Hate KO BY club
Yeah I see from another of your posts here placing the blame on KO - so now I understand your angle
Listen - NOBODY including KO foresaw the season playing out like this.
He was dealt a hand of some inexperienced players, counting of SG to be the real deal, and I think he has not recruited Bigs because he had AB and I feel they are disappointed in AB as I , in my mind thought AB was going to have breakout year.
Does Ollie deserve some scrutiny - sure- and he has said that more than once'
This team is not a good team - they are good some nights then piss poor other nights.
He doesn't wear the shorts or sneakers
I see it as a case of these players have shown to have a very poor BBIQ plus they ALL lack physical strength to battle for boards (AB and SM should be approaching 8 rebs per game) and to go through the middle - I think you will see KO start to get some legit bigs -I want some of those guys who look like a 25 yo and are built like a linebacker (SE fits the bill but offensively he needs work on so much)

Reaction Score
Has the team improved as the season went on? No.

Have the players improved? No.

Has the bench coaching improved? No.

Feel free to post three dozen "remember 2014" threads, pound your chests after we beat UCF or maybe just convince yourself that 20 wins and 11-7 in this s--- show of a conference is fine, but good god, there is something wrong in Storrs.

This is the sixth-best team in the AAC. In the three years we've been in this conference, we've yet to finish ahead of SMU or Cincinnati. Forget winning the conference, we're yet to finish within three games of the top spot.

Train is going in the wrong direction. Tonight isn't an exception, it's the rule - I knew we'd get run because SMU is better coached, more determined and they'd crack our team the way they normally do.

"But recruiting rankings!" Count those chickens when they hatch and play well in a UConn uniform.

In the interim, things have to change before next season - new blood needed on the bench. Check our record against the better teams in the conference over three years and tell me that Ollie, Hobbs and Miller are getting it done. If Ollie's the man, and his contract and salary say he is, it's time to stop using the bench next to him as a retirement home for former UConn grads easing toward the sunset.
The problem may be that we practice against a very flawed team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3
Top Bottom