Westbrook to Uconn [merged thread] | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Westbrook to Uconn [merged thread]

Reaction Score
Evina fits better in Uconn offense. She need perfect spacing and team defense to be a top player. The old days of Lady Vols and Huskies drama is over. It's totally irrelevant today. These young players really do not care about the decades of old history. She became the best player on the team. huskies really received a gift from the basketball gods.

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score

For the past year or two this board has been overrun with pithing and moaning about our lack of bench depth. Now we have to endure complaints about too much quality.

In the immortal words of @triaddukefan, Pooh shah Vee duh, or for our Brazilian
readers, puxa vida! :):p

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction Score

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
I guess this is official now!

She must like Reese's peanut butter cups. That reminds me of when Pat Summitt tried to ply Anne Strother with caramel candies and grape soda, her two favorites.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
This is so amazing. But we need post players... Head bang

Seriously, welcome to the basketball capital of the world, Evina. I know it's been a long journey for you, but I think you feel like you are coming home and I hope you achieve all your basketball and personal goals! Welcome to the family!!

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
I think that’s who she’s referring to by sorry not sorry not necessarily Tennessee athletic program or the tension of the rivalry. She was referring to sport fan trolls in general.

We may be reading far too much into it. I think she just likes Reese's peanut butter cups. Who doesn't?

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Margo is pissed, spent over 1 hr talking about this :p

Wow. After all of the wretched and humiliating performances put in by her beloved team in the past few years, this is BY FAR the most undone I've ever seen Margo.

She hates us, she really hates us :p

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The Nutsvillers must be having a collective out of body experience.
Actually, I went over to Volnation and was surprised by the amount respect they showed Geno. They hate the program, and maybe Geno, but they definitely respect him.

Anyway Volnation is a way different board than the Summitt.

Reaction Score
I'd like to know the opinions of you BYers whether Geno & Staff are done getting any additional players?
With Cooks from MichStU and Patterson from ND still available would he go after one of those 2?
UCONN can certainly use another BIG girl!

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
With Cooks from MichStU and Patterson from ND still available would he go after one of those 2?
UCONN can certainly use another BIG girl!

Patterson transferred to Indiana. UConn doesn't appear to have any interest in Cooks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom