Weirdest thing you've bought in lock down | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Weirdest thing you've bought in lock down

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Nothing “weird” just a bunch of things to keep me occupied during lockdown.
1. Chess board- wanted to learn the game, quite fun.
2. Fitbit- on sale at Kohl’s.

now I need wireless headphones to go with the Fitbit. Anyone know of any decent off brand ones?
Sony makes really decent wired and wireless headphones for around 50-70 bucks.

Reaction Score
I've been slowly rebuilding out my home office. When I ordered my desk, I left it in the garage for a month after seeing it was made in China and after dousing it with Lysol.

I need another chair. I think I should wary if the chair was made in the USA now. :(

Reaction Score
I went to "club spigot" mainly from around '90 'til probably '92. Tail end of undergrad and through the MBA program. I had my darts in my VW "Rabbit "GTI glovebox for years, then another car, then another. Ted's was the late night staple during the week. But also spent some great time hanging at places like the Bidwell for birthdays etc. Had a couple of rager parties at the weird Chuck's/Margaritas place in the middle of nowhere. Then there was the Civic Pub pre-gaming for Civic Center games and of course the Russian Lady. I'm guessing a few of us have rubbed elbows IRL. Cheers!

Wow I'm old.
The old Civic Pub on Asylum. Does anyone remember the guy with Yankees hat that used to play his belt like a saxophone? We used to go there and then head to Reins Deli for some green pickles and food.

Reaction Score
The old Civic Pub on Asylum. Does anyone remember the guy with Yankees hat that used to play his belt like a saxophone? We used to go there and then head to Reins Deli for some green pickles and food.

Yogi. Used to also be a regular at Scarlett O'Hara's. Believe it or not, he's still alive and has a facebook page. Fans of Yogi.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Fake 7 foot palm tree, 2 solar powered tiki lanterns, 2 deck chairs, a table, a mini parrot statue, a “no shirt no shoes no problem sign” and lots of rum all for my balcony. I call it “The Oasis”.

Reaction Score
8 ft inflatable pool with filter to use on my courtyard near my firepit and grill. Should be up and running for a memorial day opening - can't count on the beaches and community pool being open

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom