Week 2 games (Nov. 30 – Dec. 6) | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Week 2 games (Nov. 30 – Dec. 6)

Reaction Score
I would have said under 20 but UCF seems to have some good athletes that can play

This is pathetic, Nikki should be fired immediately. No reason she should be collecting a paycheck at this point

Reaction Score
Belmont Abbey ekes out the win over UNC-Greensboro! 63-60! Huge win for them!

Reaction Score
Screen-Shot-2020-12-04-at-6-59-07-PM.png

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
All I know is in watching this game at the start of the 2nd half LSU has already reached the bonus on fouls and maybe only half of them have been called that should have been. I can’t believe I am seeing a team out-thug UCF.
This is not a good LSU from what I am seeing. I hope this is just a bad game by them but I see their record is 0-2 so...

Reaction Score
All I know is in watching this game at the start of the 2nd half LSU has already reached the bonus on fouls and maybe only half of them have been called that should have been. I can’t believe I am seeing a team out-thug UCF.
This is not a good LSU from what I am seeing. I hope this is just a bad game by them but I see their record is 0-2 so...

I think its safe to say LSU is the worst team in the SEC at this point, including worse than Ole Miss.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Who is Belmont Abbey and why are they giving UNC-Greensboro the game of their lives? @triaddukefan

You mean the Powerful Crusaders? Small catholic school located here in NC. They are in Division II.

Its gonna be a long season on 1400 Spring Garden Street :(:(:(

Reaction Score
Ugly game but glad to see UCF come out with the win. Not sure beating either Virginia or LSU gives much of an indication on whether they are any good unfortunately.

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
LSU is now 0-3
I saw the Ole Miss game last night and they were ok with all those transfers. I wonder how bad Auburn will be given all their defections from a bad team last year. So yeah, you may be right that LSU may be the bottom of the barrel. When is Nikki’s contract up?

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
Did anyone watch the ASU and USC game? I wonder how watched looked.
I just turned on the UCLA vs. Az game

Reaction Score
I saw the Ole Miss game last night and they were ok with all those transfers. I wonder how bad Auburn will be given all their defections from a bad team last year. So yeah, you may be right that LSU may be the bottom of the barrel. When is Nikki’s contract up?

Expires on June of 2022. They keep extending her due to "recruiting reasons' then don't want to fire her because of the buyout. Its beyond asinine. Just cut your losses and move on, its 10 years with nothing to show for with a bad product.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Stanford playing Washington on Sunday and Wazzu on Tuesday, both in Vegas. That’s a great setup for them.

UW was in Vegas for a tournament last weekend. Other than a brief stop in Berkeley, they've spent almost their whole season there so far.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score

Rumors of ASU's demise may have been exaggerated. Not exactly a tough schedule, but they are 4-0 now. Some had USC pegged as a team to watch out for.

Reaction Score
Rumors of ASU's demise may have been exaggerated. Not exactly a tough schedule, but they are 4-0 now. Some had USC pegged as a team to watch out for.

USC was playing without star Pili tonight, and she hasn’t played a game this year.
I’m more surprised tonight by Washington’s big lead over Cal.

Reaction Score
I saw a lot of it. Not sure exactly what you’re asking. In any case, pretty evenly matched teams. Neither looked anything close to elite - quite a step down from Arizona and UCLA (both teams had that “intramural” look, sprinkled with a few “less well conditioned” players like you don’t see on elite teams). ASU looked better in the first half, but then resorted to unexplainable unmakable drives into traffic and other creative ways to take bad shots, combined with long stretches of no offensive rebounding, to let USC back in it.

Reaction Score
This is pathetic, Nikki should be fired immediately. No reason she should be collecting a paycheck at this point

I hear there is a decent coach just down the road at Nichols!

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
yeah, mistyped. I was curious how each looked. I am piqued by ASU as I did not think they would be better than USC given what ASU lost and what USC had returning.

Reaction Score
I watched most of the game, and it was apparent that USC was missing Pili, who led them last year. They haven’t figured out their identity this year without her.
I thought ASU had some good moments and I think that Charli Turner Thorne absolutely outcoached Trakh tonight. I was disappointed in how....disorganized USC seemed at times but that was in some part due to the ASU defense.

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
Arizona has turned it around in the 3rd quarter as it was looking ugly for awhile in the 2nd like it would be a blowout. Now 43-39. Reese still struggling but McDonald looking much better. UCLA does have depth.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom