Villanova at Providence | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Villanova at Providence

Who will win tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
The only time I have seen Nova offense out of sorts and shut down was against Baylor and Marquette twice. Shaka Smart’s D gave Nova problems.

Reaction Score
That was a high quality game from the two teams that are clearly the cream of the crop in the conference. Hard to see how we even belong on the same court with either of those two teams.

Particularly the coaching

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Villanova are just a class program. Jay Wright walks out of there like it was another day in the office lmao.

Reaction Score
Not like that vs a tough team
But he does have the potential to do so if not asked to do so much
Gillespie is head and shoulders above Cole for sure. But Gillespie doesn’t have as much pressure on him per se. He knows he can rest and the team won’t have a drop off with Justin Moore running things where as Cole knows if he goes to the bench or has a bad game Gaff isn’t going to be able to pick up the slack. Not trying to pick on Gaff.

Reaction Score
Gillespie is head and shoulders above Cole for sure. But Gillespie doesn’t have as much pressure on him per se. He knows he can rest and the team won’t have a drop off with Justin Moore running things where as Cole knows if he goes to the bench or has a bad game Gaff isn’t going to be able to pick up the slack. Not trying to pick on Gaff.
You make a good point.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
I just really needed Gus Johnson on the call for those Gillespie 3s.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
I went to every UConn game there until the American happened. Was pissed that of all the games we lost this was the one. 20-25 minutes for me and there are no bad seats really. Decent beer spots nearby. Providence > Hartford in my opinion.

Doubt PC pulls this out. Maybe.
Dude, Providence is definitely a better city than Hartford, no “ IMO” needed.

Reaction Score
He’s a lot like bazz. This nova team keeps getting better this year. They had a tough front loaded OOC but they’ve hit stride in last month. Gillespie is just a refuse to lose type of kid. Moore a nice player too.
Bazz was better but they have the same killer instinct. You know you’re always going to have the best player on the floor with Gillespie. Makes them almost impossible to beat since he can just take over whenever he wants

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom