Villanova at Providence | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Villanova at Providence

Who will win tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Providence has no chance to win this game if Nova scores 90.

I have Providence ML +150, not feeling great right now. Fortunately, I dislike PC so not gonna feel too bad if they lose.
Nova has that look in their eye, like they came there to ruin everyone’s night. I think they’re gonna do it lol

Reaction Score
Nova has that look in their eye, like they came there to ruin everyone’s night. I think they’re gonna do it lol
Yeah I agree with you. Looked like they were out for blood from the tip. Those dudes get up for big games.

Might hedge my bet at halftime. We'll see.

Reaction Score
We’re seriously just a ball handler x Shot maker away. That’s what these 2 teams have that we don’t. I hope Dan is watching. CBB is about having shot makers. We need more
They're on the way for next season. :)

Reaction Score
Btw with the way we’ve played the last 2 weeks, we’re lucky we didn’t have to see PC in that time frame. Whatever luck they were dealt early in the season has transformed into supreme confidence. It may have started as luck, but it ain’t that anymore.

Reaction Score
They're on the way for next season. :)
I hope so. Hurley may have to hurt some feelings to achieve that. Right now we have 1 shot maker, with 3 possibles(spades reference lol) RJ is the one. Polley, Hawkins, and Martin are the possibles. The issue with our possibles is that on a cold night they can’t take you off the dribble and finish at the rim(sometimes Martin can). So if they’re off, they’re throwing up 0’s in the stat sheet. Our problem is our team doesn’t have a happy medium. We’re either Auburn/Marquette/Seton Hall good. Or we’re terrible.

It’s not and hasn’t been about coaching or offensive sets. That’s a smoke screen. It’s been about shot making this whole season. Hurley has done a great job recruiting talent. But he’s done a mediocre job at recruiting talent to hide his deficiencies as a coach. That’s what makes a college coach great. They all have deficiencies. But you have to recruit to cover them. That’s his next step.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I’ll be honest the homecourt advantage isn’t that impressive. Why don’t they play on campus?!

Reaction Score
I’ll be honest the homecourt advantage isn’t that impressive. Why don’t they play on campus?!
Isnt the Dunk like 1 mile from their campus? It’s not XL distance

Reaction Score
High level offense from both teams. Is it the defense or are both these teams very efficient offensively?

Reaction Score
Providence trading 2 for 3 all game. Nova hot from deep and they finish every And-1 opportunity.

Eric Dixon is having an impressive season. Nova keeps finding these thick, skilled 6'8" guys. Never ending supply.

Reaction Score
Pink= Breast Cancer Awareness, many teams wear pink to show support for the cause.
I obviously know that but was wondering if someone who was important in their community passed away from Breast Cancer recently and they were honoring her or something. Breast cancer awareness month is October.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom