UEFA Euro Championship 2024 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UEFA Euro Championship 2024

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
France didn't look very special vs Austria. Only score was a really dumb Austrian own goal.

Reaction Score
The European Championship is sooo much better than the World Cup. While it does not include the best from South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia), we don’t get the dregs from Asia, Oceania, Africa, Concacaf, et al.

Don’t agree. World Cup is a bigger stage and it’s always fascinating to see who makes it out of the group and who doesn’t. The minnows always make it fun too.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
It’s early.
We'll see. I have no rooting interest, but Mbappe missed an excellent scoring opportunity, and now it looks like he's sitting out next one with his broken nose. They did play an excellent brand of bend-don't-break defense.

Reaction Score
We'll see. I have no rooting interest, but Mbappe missed an excellent scoring opportunity, and now it looks like he's sitting out next one with his broken nose. They did play an excellent brand of bend-don't-break defense.

I love when people overreact to something they see in the Group stage.

What did you say when Argentina lost to Saudi Arabia?

Another thing you won’t see in the regional confederation tournament.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Denmark looking feisty. England a bit lazy in 1st half. They'll need a JC halftime speech.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Denmark looking feisty. England a bit lazy in 1st half. They'll need a JC halftime speech.
None of them are passing very well. Does England know they are wearing white? And what is TAA doing??? Anything??

Take TAA off, move Bellingham to the 8, Folden to the 10 and put on a LW. (whoever)

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
JC couldn't coach this sport. He'd start yanking players 40 seconds in and would be out of substitutions by the five minute mark.

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score
This version of Italy is having trouble creating and finishing chances
That game yesterday was just dreadful for Italy. They looked timid most of the game. I doubt the match against Croatia goes easier. So far, I'm not impressed by the lineups or Spalletti's tactics.

Reaction Score
Germany gets the header equalizer against Switzerland in the 92nd minute with 2 minutes remaining and Fox goes to a useless weather update. Same thing happened yesterday. They spent 15 minutes talking about a thunderstorm warning as if we have never had a thunderstorm before. What a bunch of maroons.

Reaction Score
The European Championship is sooo much better than the World Cup. While it does not include the best from South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia), we don’t get the dregs from Asia, Oceania, Africa, Concacaf, et al.
Or USA

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Germany gets the header equalizer against Switzerland in the 92nd minute with 2 minutes remaining and Fox goes to a useless weather update. Same thing happened yesterday. They spent 15 minutes talking about a thunderstorm warning as if we have never had a thunderstorm before. What a bunch of maroons.
Did they do that to you in the 99th minute of Hungary/Scotland?

We had 20 minutes of "potentially dangerous cells" that pre-empted much of the back nine of the Travelers. Wasn't even Allegheny County. All the surrounding counties with trailer parks and meth operations where a tornado would classify as "home improvement".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom