UConn's Big East Rival Will Be ............ | Page 11 | The Boneyard

UConn's Big East Rival Will Be ............

Reaction Score

Oh my God a "head case". Have you watched your own team?You have 2-3 of them. Duke's a head case, Reeves a head case. That's the norm now, coaches need to get the best players then figure out how to work through that.

Reaction Score

Eason was very underrated, excellent player. Would compare him to Mike McKay a few years later who played for us with Corny and Alexinas. Athletic and solid in most aspects of the game. Donnie Lewis was really good too played against him in City Leagues and such he was older but still really damn good.

Reaction Score

Your bias is making you crazy. I've seen Dukes in multiple games throwing shots up consistently without hesitation and helping the team go south. Yes ball hog! That's a head case. And while I could be wrong on Reeves he's not even close to the player he was as a freshman to me that's a head case. But shame on me for not thinking only Nolley is a head case! LOL

Reaction Score

Nice win. How was that tourney run for you guys in 2003? :eek: Like most others. Super Bowl regular season game for one team was the usual scene. Not saying you guys weren't good and Nova's teams who won a couple of times vs our #1's but we had 2-3 losses all year and went to the Elite 8 or won NCs. Just saying.....

Reaction Score
Oh yeah, I'll definitely be at the DePaul and Marquette games. Butler is a little far but certainly doable and I've always wanted to watch a game at Hinkle Fieldhouse.

Reaction Score

Geez of course not you're a PC fan on a UConn board right? LOL. I don't watch them all but saw it with my own eyes. But by all means stick with your story. Geez you haven't changed remember where you are and we allow you here! Your guys a d**k and doesn't allow us there which is fine with me because I could care less about being there. Actually why are you here? :eek:

Reaction Score

No delusions here my friend but I think it's time for the slink. You're getting a little too comfy and Deepster's not happy!

Reaction Score
Geez of course not you're a PC fan on a UConn board right? LOL. I don't watch them all but saw it with my own eyes. But by all means stick with your story. Geez you haven't changed remember where you are and we allow you here! Your guys a d**k and doesn't allow us there which is fine with me because I could care less about being there. Actually why are you here? :eek:
You couldn’t be more wrong about David Duke. Ball hog? Most games he is a reluctant shooter, even though percentage wise he was PC’s best perimeter shooter. PC fans wish he would shoot more instead of deferring to Diallo.

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
You couldn’t be more wrong about David Duke. Ball hog? Most games he is a reluctant shooter, even though percentage wise he was PC’s best perimeter shooter. PC fans wish he would shoot more instead of deferring to Diallo.
We got enough Friar fans named Jeff around here...

Reaction Score
No delusions here my friend but I think it's time for the slink. You're getting a little too comfy and Deepster's not happy!
Naw, let him stay. His insecurity is confirmation that his mid-major program knows the big dawgs are on their way back.
Why else would he be here trying to explain that things are gonna be different, this time around. Little brothers can be so annoying.:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I enjoy fans of other teams here. For the most part they engage in good conversation. And I am sure they know their players better than we do.

Reaction Score
Nova is showing little brother love to UConn, so maybe UConn can do the same for Prov.

Share the Little Brother love.
See, that’s not how it works. Last time I checked its UConn 4 - Nova 3 in National Champions, and we’re even at 2 NCs for the last decade, whereas PC has never even sniffed a chip, maybe a couple times.
First rule of a champion is to act like you been there before, and a big part of that is knowing w t fkc your talking about.
Nova’s had a nice run, but when the Alphas of UConn, Cuse, Louisville, old school Georgetown, Pitt, were running things, you guys were on the 2nd tier. Only after those programs left, and all credit to Jay Wright and what he’s built, did Nova move up to elite status. Those are facts, you can look it up! Lol

Reaction Score
Starting to remind me too much of that Providence fan who got banned a while back for being too annoying. Maybe the AAC isn't so bad?

Reaction Score

Thank you Jeff.

Reaction Score
See, that’s not how it works. Last time I checked its UConn 4 - Nova 3 in National Champions, and we’re even at 2 NCs for the last decade, whereas PC has never even sniffed a chip, maybe a couple times.
First rule of a champion is to act like you been there before, and a big part of that is knowing w t fkc your talking about.
Nova’s had a nice run, but when the Alphas of UConn, Cuse, Louisville, old school Georgetown, Pitt, were running things, you guys were on the 2nd tier. Only after those programs left, and all credit to Jay Wright and what he’s built, did Nova move up to elite status. Those are facts, you can look it up! Lol
Sorry but I don't think we deserve the respect you guys think we should be getting. Since 2014 we have been an average team in a mid major conference. Basically we have been a one coach program although that coach is one of the greatest and he's been gone for 7 years. That's like ancient history in college hoops. I do believe in DH however and we will get there. This conference will be more difficult than most seem to think. A nice 8 game run to end this season does not give us reason to talk smack.

Reaction Score

Checked his stats and definitely saw personally a couple of games, one vs Nova where he shot them out at the end, took some bad shots. But besides another one mid year you guys are right I am going by just one and let it make me think this. His numbers are pretty good and if anything he should shoot more it would seem.

Reaction Score
Sorry but I don't think we deserve the respect you guys think we should be getting. Since 2014 we have been an average team in a mid major conference. Basically we have been a one coach program although that coach is one of the greatest and he's been gone for 7 years. That's like ancient history in college hoops. I do believe in DH however and we will get there. This conference will be more difficult than most seem to think. A nice 8 game run to end this season does not give us reason to talk smack.

Well there's no doubt that any UConn fan that believes they're coming back into the Big East to immediately be UConn again or really even contend for the top 2-3 is a little over confident and cocky. It's going to be a grind and there's going to be new pieces to find the chemistry with, injuries to overcome and new players who need to be factors. We should make no assumptions other than we're heading in the right direction but it will take time.

But there's this reply too, I think you may want to get a little charged rather than the "mid major, we've sucked, 7 years" stuff being thrown around. We won 2 in the last decade, we fell off the tracks but are headed back. Don't try to derail the fans who are excited about what's coming please let them have some fun and let's not let the visitors have more than us it's the Boneyard.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom