UConn women | The Boneyard

UConn women

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
That was a clear foul at mid court.

But other than that it’s just been hideous.

Even getting it past half court is brutal

the Q

Reaction Score
I’m curious, if they do hang on, if the nd/Stan winner doesn’t try to press them more after watching this catastrophe

Reaction Score
They're going to hold on but I feel like they need to be up by like 20 heading into the final few minutes to feel comfortable. I only watch the big games but I never feel comfortable with this group in a close game.

the Q

Reaction Score
Geno is obviously an amazing coach, but his late-game coaching leaves a bit to be desired.

Players have to execute. I’m willing to bet the farm he didn’t draw up Chong taking a beyond stupid shot with way too much time left.

He got gabby a good matchup the next year, but she rushed the shot. It was a great design, but the execution wasn’t there.

Reaction Score
Geno is obviously an amazing coach, but his late-game coaching leaves a bit to be desired.
It's weird, he develops these amazing teams and they dominate by being so disciplined and executing so well. When the game gets tight near the end they seem to always freak out when I watch.

Reaction Score
Louisville missing free throws helped. They got some calls that did not look like fouls to get to the line in the 4th Q. Dangerfield is an adventure with the ball late in games. She should be better.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
If I’m Louisville I’m thinking “how are we playing 2 hours from the worse seed in the regional final?” They can consult Michigan St for counseling :p

I caught the second half at the gym. Kind of game where UConn couldn’t put them away but Louisville also couldn’t get over the hump. Tough game but the good guys were tougher.

Reaction Score
Am I the only one who hates the touch the ball as a defensive player and it's a jump ball call. Funny how Uconn had the second best record in the country this year but they haven't gotten the respect they normally do. Next year Gino probably comes down to earth because I don't see the usual dominating talent once NC and KLS leave.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Am I the only one who hates the touch the ball as a defensive player and it's a jump ball call. Funny how Uconn had the second best record in the country this year but they haven't gotten the respect they normally do. Next year Gino probably comes down to earth because I don't see the usual dominating talent once NC and KLS leave.
The Selection Committee specifically mentioned UConn’s being in the AAC as the reason for the 2 seed. Mid-majors don’t get 1 seeds in the women’s game

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom