UConn women | Page 7 | The Boneyard

UConn women

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It's still a horrible play. The other team gets a chance for a game-winning shot. She has to pass the ball. She had no business doing what she did.
Meh, In hindsight I absolutely agree, but I am unwilling to be too critical of a kid who struggled to fine playing time for three years only to be a major contributor in her senior year. She tried to make a play. If it goes in she’s the hero. That said, I absolutely would have wanted her to wait.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Anyone have any experience buying tickets to the NCAAW championship game? Obviously UConn needs to get past Notre Dame first, but if they do, should tickets pop up from fans of the losing teams that are there for the final four?
Yes. There will be a ton of fans of losing teams trying to dump tickets.

Reaction Score
Meh, In hindsight I absolutely agree, but I am unwilling to be too critical of a kid who struggled to fine playing time for three years only to be a major contributor in her senior year. She tried to make a play. If it goes in she’s the hero. That said, I absolutely would have wanted her to wait.
I will. It was the single worst play in the history of UConn women’s basketball.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I will. It was the single worst play in the history of UConn women’s basketball.

It made me Long for roscoe Smith’s clock management

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Geesh, you guys are harsh. I can’t really say that you are wrong though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom