UConn v. Wake Forest Demon Deacons (Saturday 10/19/24 @ Noon @Rentschler Field). Game on CBSSN. Audio on Varsity Network/FoxSports 97.9 | Page 5 | The Boneyard

UConn v. Wake Forest Demon Deacons (Saturday 10/19/24 @ Noon @Rentschler Field). Game on CBSSN. Audio on Varsity Network/FoxSports 97.9

Reaction Score
Well, this should make for an odd morning and early afternoon for WF fans.

From the link:

STORRS, Conn. – Wake Forest fans traveling to Storrs for the team's road contest should be aware of gameday initiatives and policies in place at and around Pratt & Whitney Stadium. Kickoff is scheduled for Noon ET on Saturday, Oct. 19.

Deacon Club Tailgate
The Deacon Club will host a tailgate for Wake Forest fans making the trip to Storrs on Saturday from 10-11:30 a.m. between Gates A & B at Pratt & Whitney Stadium. To register for the tailgate click HERE.
Shhhhhh...

Reaction Score
Well, this should make for an odd morning and early afternoon for WF fans.

From the link:

STORRS, Conn. – Wake Forest fans traveling to Storrs for the team's road contest should be aware of gameday initiatives and policies in place at and around Pratt & Whitney Stadium. Kickoff is scheduled for Noon ET on Saturday, Oct. 19.

Deacon Club Tailgate
The Deacon Club will host a tailgate for Wake Forest fans making the trip to Storrs on Saturday from 10-11:30 a.m. between Gates A & B at Pratt & Whitney Stadium. To register for the tailgate click HERE.
Feels kinda like Blazing Saddles when they build a fake town.

Reaction Score
Wake’s Rivals beat report’s take on us. Thinks JF is starting.

And I didn’t know this: “If UConn scores 15 points against Wake Forest — please, hold your guffaws — it will have exceeded last season’s point total in the seventh game of the season.”

Reaction Score

-> Speaking on Friday at the Middlesex Chamber of Commerce breakfast, Hurley completed his 45-minute address and encouraged everyone in the room to attend Saturday’s football game, when the Huskies will go for their first power conference win of the year against ACC opponent Wake Forest.

“It’s important I think for the profile of the university and what we’re trying to do in sports here in general. I think it’s critically important that we have a huge crowd this weekend, a sellout crowd or close to a sellout crowd, and that the country can see that UConn football can be a big deal,” Hurley said. “That there’s a fan base and a desire for it in the state and with UConn fans, in general, that there’s an opportunity for it to be special one day.” <-

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
That's sad to hear. I figured that my making my once-a-decade appearance at the Rent would've attracted at least 2,000 people!
Wait, you're going to the game?

OK, I'm in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom