Reaction Score
Loop Waiting GIF
Clingan 38 at the half
Why not?

Nobody else can match his height.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Just having some juvenile fun, I have 12 day old kid on my shoulder and actually have no clue what’s going on. This is my new version of “ Saturday night”

Sorry it’s gonna be a long season.:)

You easily could have done a half dozen more posts and not showed your hand. Tens of people would have taken it as inside info and gone with it verbatim.

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
I can't believe there haven't been any leaks about the scrimmage. It would be nice to know how some performed and if anything or anyone stood out. I really don't care about stats or the score, it's just a scrimmage but how they performed as a team and if anything or anyone surprised onlookers positively or negatively.

Reaction Score
I had a hunch Harvard had a fan website where I could maybe gather some info about the game, but I was wrong.

All they have is an official sports website, and nothing else.

That official site mentions nothing about the scrimmage, which does not surprise me.

1666540329018.png

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I had a hunch Harvard had a fan website where I could maybe gather some info about the game, but I was wrong.

All they have is an official sports website, and nothing else.

That official site mentions nothing about the scrimmage, which does not surprise me.

View attachment 80007
Harvard fan forum
I didn’t see anything about the game.

Reaction Score
Interesting.

Probably not popular to say this and I know this G-town game means nothing but I was not happy about Akok wanting to leave. Even last year I felt he deserved and would have been more helpful with more playing time. I guess this year he will get it and we will see. I think I’m right though as I predict a good year for him.

Reaction Score
We beat the absolute tar out of Iowa St. No stats were kept so there’s no box score, but was told it wasn’t close and we ran our backups/walk on’s for a pretty fair piece of time at the end. They had no answer for Kalk. They’re projected as a bottom end Big 12 team so take that with a grain of salt.

Reaction Score
We beat the absolute tar out of Iowa St. No stats were kept so there’s no box score, but was told it wasn’t close and we ran our backups/walk on’s for a pretty fair piece of time at the end. They had no answer for Kalk. They’re projected as a bottom end Big 12 team so take that with a grain of salt.
We’re not gonna take it w anything cuz we don’t care

Reaction Score
Primo Spears from Windsor right?
Yeah. Would’ve been a nice pickup for us because he’s extremely confident and wouldn’t have worried about playing time competition with other guards. But we did more than fine anyway

Reaction Score
Yeah. Would’ve been a nice pickup for us because he’s extremely confident and wouldn’t have worried about playing time competition with other guards. But we did more than fine anyway

Meh. He's a good player but super inefficient. If we're going to recruit kids to a microwave off the bench, I'd prefer a higher %s shooting the rock. Calcaterra and Alleyne definitely fit that bill. Diarra isn't a particularly good shooter, but he's coming from a better conference and is a bulldog defender.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom