UConn "Secret" Scrimmages | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn "Secret" Scrimmages

Reaction Score

It's pretty annoying that this is a fun list of games that should be happening with some frequency (not this specific matchup group but this type of thing) with some regional matchups and big brands going head to head meeting in the regular season not on neutral sites that coaches are mostly only willing to play when it doesn't count. One of the biggest problems with the sport. It's just so rare to see that many interesting matchups that you don't see every day.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
If he does that in real games Hurley will have to consider playing him more than just being a breather relief backup to Adama.
Adama has 30 ( on 42 shots)

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around what this could be. It can't be any counting stats??? I'm lost
Just having some juvenile fun, I have 12 day old kid on my shoulder and actually have no clue what’s going on. This is my new version of “ Saturday night”

Sorry it’s gonna be a long season.:)

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Just having some juvenile fun, I have 12 day old kid on my shoulder and actually have no clue what’s going on. This is my new version of “ Saturday night”

That’s living your best life. Enjoy it.

Reaction Score

Congrats to you!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom