UConn Outbound Transfers for 8/1/23>7/31/24 Cycle | Page 27 | The Boneyard

UConn Outbound Transfers for 8/1/23>7/31/24 Cycle

Reaction Score
“Every kid in the portal has a problem” one of the most idiotic things ever said by a coach in our history, which says a lot.
Tbf, out of those three, Pasqualoni probably would have had the most success with the portal. He still recruited relatively well for UConn while he was here.

Reaction Score
He has other blessings from Houston, Colorado, Indiana, UNC, ASU, Vandy, and Mississippi State.
He'll end up at Houston or Colorado and honestly that's a pretty sweet landing spot for him even if Tenn doesn't work out.

Reaction Score
He'll end up at Houston or Colorado and honestly that's a pretty sweet landing spot for him even if Tenn doesn't work out.
It'd be interesting to hear his thoughts after being under Sanders vs. Mora for a year.

Reaction Score
It'd be interesting to hear his thoughts after being under Sanders vs. Mora for a year.
Sanders will continue to improve there offense which showed a lot of signs of being high powered. If they improve the O-line, Joly could absolutely put up huge numbers with that team. Especially in the Big 12 where no one plays defense.

Reaction Score
Is it possible for a player to withdraw their name from the portal and stay? Maybe Joly would stay

Reaction Score
Or the coaching staff nudged some of the guys out the door and made a promise to help them find a landing spot. This a.) helps do that and b.) creates a supportive image from a head coach that is trying to attract talent from elsewhere.
As I said, I have no issue with guys that aren’t going to see time moving and I have no problem with coaches supporting that. When it comes to guys that are playing like Joly and Shearin, you says thanks and good luck. No need to praise these friggin traitors. It’s like Stockholm syndrome.

arch

Reaction Score
I understand that whenever a reader of an internet post doesn't pick up sarcasm that it's the poster's fault since it's hard to do in social media. So that was my fault and I apologize.

Having said that, really?
Meant in jest and intended to be self deprecating. So that’s my fault and I couldn’t care less.

Reaction Score
As I said, I have no issue with guys that aren’t going to see time moving and I have no problem with coaches supporting that. When it comes to guys that are playing like Joly and Shearin, you says thanks and good luck. No need to praise these friggin traitors. It’s like Stockholm syndrome.
So basically you want to jettison the less talented players, replace them with better players, but you want all the good players to stay?

Reaction Score
Is it possible for a player to withdraw their name from the portal and stay? Maybe Joly would stay
yes but Mora would have to agree to accept him back. Once you are offically in the portal you have given up your scholarship.

Reaction Score
Stunned of Florida, rushed for 1400 yards and is in the portal.

If they can’t keep their RB at Florida, then I can’t get on Mora for losing a tight end.
Funny you should bring this up. Florida seems to be having a mass exodus today with some quality DL going in the portal.

Folks, kids want to get paid and i don't blame them. If you can pay coaches millions, you can't cry broke.

Reaction Score
For something you call glorified gym class you seem to take it pretty hard. Traitors really? But it's just a game. Isn't it?...

Reaction Score
Funny you should bring this up. Florida seems to be having a mass exodus today with some quality DL going in the portal.

Folks, kids want to get paid and i don't blame them. If you can pay coaches millions, you can't cry broke.
Exactly. Remember when a lot of transfers used to mean something wrong with coach, culture, or lost locker room. Nope. You have to assume everyone is gonna leave every year.

Reaction Score
Exactly. Remember when a lot of transfers used to mean something wrong with coach, culture, or lost locker room. Nope. You have to assume everyone is gonna leave every year.
equates to eventually this happening

Fire This Is Fine GIF by MOODMAN

Reaction Score
So basically you want to jettison the less talented players, replace them with better players, but you want all the good players to stay?
Well of course. That is what every team and every fan in every sport wants isn’t it? Keep the good players, replace the lesser ones with better ones.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom