UConn Outbound Transfers for 8/1/23>7/31/24 Cycle | Page 50 | The Boneyard

UConn Outbound Transfers for 8/1/23>7/31/24 Cycle

Reaction Score
I don’t extend that to guys who ditch mid season. Not always a husky.

But I hope he has a good finish to his career.
At this point, it's going to be a pretty normal thing. We better get used to it. Unless the NCAA regulates the NIL money, more kids are going to play their 4 games to get some tape, then sit out for the rest of the season.

Reaction Score
Per John Silver and Zac Boyer's UConn Daily , and article link below, Devontae Houston as landed at East Tennessee State:

East Tennessee State. East Tennessee State. Wish him well but this decision will not age well. Athletically, Academically,Financially

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Loyalty to teammates is a virtue until there is money involved. The whole game has been corrupted by the new model. I am waiting for the next lawsuit which will challenge the restrictions on NIL so that the players can be paid directly by the institutions -- followed shortly thereafter by skyrocketing ticket prices. There is no limit to where this can go, folks.

It happened today

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Oh please. Everyone here is aware. But when you ditch after 4 games as a starter, take reps away from dudes that are all in and so on then I have very little for you.

I don’t have too much of any of problem with Joly and Bin Wahad who were putting their hearts in it through the UMass game. That’s the right way to do it if there is one.
This is the balanced take. College sports are basically a year to year commitment now. So if the guys give it their all for the entire season, I can understand wishing them well on the way out. But guys who hurt their teams chances of winning mid season? They aren't even doing the bare minimum worthy of support.

Reaction Score
Yup. The staff was clearly focused on playing inferior guys so they could move up draft board.

Reaction Score
Yup. The staff was clearly focused on playing inferior guys so they could move up draft board.
McFadden had a good year, then got hurt. Ruelas replaced him, and generally did better (in my opinion). Not sure exactly what %s were, but kickoffs by McFadden were never deep enough last year. Not sure why they couldn’t have split duties. I’m sure the coaches had their reasons.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom