UConn now involved with Cliff Alexander | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn now involved with Cliff Alexander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not so fast...
@AdamZagoria: Cliff Alexander's mom tells @SNYtv he is not considering UConn. As far as Kentucky, she said they stopped calling.

Reaction Score
Chicago writer wrote a tweet with quotes saying he's interested obviously he and his mom are not on the same page.

Reaction Score
It could be that Alexander and Lyle were talking and Lyle had a really good time here and he told Alexander to check UConn out. Alexander then to the reporter that he's interested in UConn in an attempt for UConn to reach out to him. It could mean lyles visit was amazing.

Reaction Score
FWIW: Alexander retweeted my tweet about UConn reaching out to him.

Sounds like he's interested but the mom wants to start cutting teams from the list rather than adding them. Unfortunately, the parent usually wins out in these situations.

Reaction Score
There is no way KO has not reached out to Cliff. He's exactly the type of guy we need. And moms can be silly sometimes. Thats all I have to say to that.

Reaction Score
Who doesn't need another Uncle Cliffy? ;) This guy will be a major player in his 1st game, on any team. He doesn't take a play off. He brings it every game. He's just so physical & difficult to keep out of the lane. I'd love him on UConn.... Come on Lyle commit... and bring your partner in crime with you!

D

Deleted member 3149

Sounds like a typical UConn story. Team A stops recruiting player B. Player B goes on to the University of Connecticut to win a national title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom