UConn in final 7 for Montez Mathis | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn in final 7 for Montez Mathis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm guessing UConn. Source: his twitter activity

For those of us not Twitters, can you elaborate? Just curious may not mean anything but wondering about the pattern.

Reaction Score
Scout's National Recruiting Director Evan Daniels put in a crystal ball pick for UConn. Think that is a good sign.

That would align with the tone of his article he recently published. I just hope this isnt the case of the staff thinking "it's in the bag" then to be outworked by the competition.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
For those of us not Twitters, can you elaborate? Just curious may not mean anything but wondering about the pattern.
He favorited a tweet about Uconn being in the driver seat with his recruitment and then favorited a tweet from UConn's official account showing a picture of their practice. Mathis follows Eric Cobb and as a bonus Jalen Carey.

Reaction Score
Alright so at first glance it seems like his timeline is pro-Rutgers. He's retweeted a bunch of Rutgers stuff that was tweeted at him. However, it seems like he'll just retweet or like anything that is tweeted at him. A lot of guys do that.

But if you look in his "likes" he liked a tweet from the UCONNMBB acct yesterday and also liked @Storrs South 's tweet saying that it's between Rutgers and Uconn with uconn in the lead. He wasn't tagged in either of those tweets, just found them on twitter and liked them himself

Reaction Score
It's funny lots of parallels to the sid Wilson recruitment. Kinda mixed signals from everywhere it seems. The big boys had it right for sid, hopefully now that they have crystal balls for us it will come to fruition! My guess would be UConn!

Reaction Score
But if you look in his "likes" he liked a tweet from the UCONNMBB acct yesterday and also liked @Storrs South 's tweet saying that it's between Rutgers and Uconn with uconn in the lead. He wasn't tagged in either of those tweets, just found them on twitter and liked them himself

Liked AND Retweeted that, which as you mentioned I did not tag him so he found that on his own and brought a lot of Rutgers fans into my mentions.

C

Chief00

Ollie WAS doing a great job recruiting before the last two-year meltdown. Clearly nobody thinks recruiting is going GREAT right now. But he was doing a great job before all this.
Or was it Bunkey?

C

Chief00

Generically, I translate the term "power guard" to mean strong guard who can't shoot from outside, so he drives a lot and takes contact. I am much more enthralled with power Bigs than power guards.
This dude I haven't seen enough of to make an evaluation - but I wanted to give the casual fans (and yes those who consider themselves as experts) some guidance.

Reaction Score
Jake Pierpont‏ @PierpontJake
Montez to UConn? @MontezMathis There Is a Question Mark??????? Lets Hope!!!

DFwb0AkXYAAv6gR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer