UConn in final 7 for Montez Mathis | Page 9 | The Boneyard

UConn in final 7 for Montez Mathis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This guy watches a YouTube clip or two and thinks he smart enough to deconstruct a kid's entire life.

Don't be this guy.

Fish that's funny. Mathis is what he is and I still want him in a UCONN uniform.

Reaction Score
Mathis is what he is, that's true. It's just that nobody trusts your ability to discern "what he is."

Stair I was right about Purvis, I was right about Gibbs, I was right about Jalen, I was right about CV being the best of the freshman class. My scouting eyes are very on point. I am right on Eric Ayala being a junkyard type player which is why Ollie has cooled on him.

I said it early that we should focus on Jalen Carey having seen him play knowing that he was underrated. That's exactly what happened.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Stair I was right about Purvis, I was right about Gibbs, I was right about Jalen, I was right about CV being the best of the freshman class. My scouting eyes are very on point. I am right on Eric Ayala being a junkyard type player which is why Ollie has cooled on him.

I said it early that we should focus on Jalen Carey having seen him play knowing that he was underrated. That's exactly what happened.
If Gilbert played hed have been better than Vital by a good amount.

Reaction Score

But you're so wrong so often too! ;)

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score

This is comically narcissistic. Chief-esque even. You've outdone yourself.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
But you're so wrong so often too! ;)

With 105 posts, I'm going to guess his track record doesn't include Chris Smith or Donyell. Probably wasn't born.

Even the best coaches get it wrong quite a bit. The mediocre talent evaluating coaches are still better than the internet experts like Zags and others. And those guys are better than most ordinary folks like this guy. So I choose to wait and see what the players do when they get here. Novel approach, I know.

Reaction Score
Cant, I'm too exhausted after a night in the grado at the Playboy mansion

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members