Uconn First Night 2022 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Uconn First Night 2022

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I was prepared to overreact to Karaban getting picked so highly before the next couple pics were walk-ons lol.
excited cricket GIF

Reaction Score
Complete bs it should be open to the public. I’m in Kansas working in Topeka and was able to get get a ticket for first night for free with shaq in the house as DJ and they are raising their national championship banner. Chances are I’ll be heading out Thursday but point is I’m not a season ticket holder, this is a bigger more exclusive event and yet I was able to get a FREE ticket (albeit from a local high school connection cause of work)

UConn is doing this all wrong just as AD DB has done his whole tenure

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
It’s official.

The Rodney Dangerfield award has passed from Richie to Tristen.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Disagree. He's got people like you that doesn't buy tickets mad at him for making First Night a perk at the same time you have Season ticket holders's complaining that there isn't enough perks. The sense of entitlement makes me chuckle. The guy turned around the BB and FB programs. Pretty good for "all wrong".

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Complete bs it should be open to the public. I’m in Kansas working in Topeka and was able to get get a ticket for first night for free with shaq in the house as DJ and they are raising their national championship banner. Chances are I’ll be heading out Thursday but point is I’m not a season ticket holder, this is a bigger more exclusive event and yet I was able to get a FREE ticket (albeit from a local high school connection cause of work)

Then buy season tickets.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
I have season ticket clown. I’m not a Kansas season ticket holder and the general public could enter a lottery to get any tickets that were available

You could just tell me that without the clown reference. I wasn’t aware you had season tickets. SORRY!!!

Reaction Score
This season ticketholder will not be at First Night. I'll be at the XL Center watching our 17th-ranked men's hockey team host Ohio State. Two 4-0 teams going head-to-head in a real collegiate competition, not a Phi Slama Jama exhibition.

Those of you who can't get onto First Night, we'd love to see you in Hartford.

(Full disclosure: I am a HOCKEY season ticketholder).

Reaction Score
This season ticketholder will not be at First Night. I'll be at the XL Center watching our 17th-ranked men's hockey team host Ohio State. Two 4-0 teams going head-to-head in a real collegiate competition, not a Phi Slama Jama exhibition.

Those of you who can't get onto First Night, we'd love to see you in Hartford.

(Full disclosure: I am a HOCKEY season ticketholder).
They won on Saturday against Union? I left when it was 3-3 and figured it would be a tie. Casual

SteelCT

Student of the Game
Reaction Score
02:43
Thank you..must be losing my hearing in my old age! Even with you pointing it out I needed to watch it 3 more times

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
For anyone who is a sub casual (or lower grade) fan like me here is a link to watch the events from home. You will need to create a login.

Or get the FloSports app. I'm using the app on Roku. You need to create a login (email and password) agree to the legal terms and hit the back button when it asks you for a subscription choice. No need to get a subscription for this event. That brings you to their free content. First night can be found by typing in UConn First Night in their search option.

Basketball Games | Basketball Live Games - FloHoops

Reaction Score

IDK dude. If Gampel is full with students and season ticket holders, clearly something is going right. Just my 2c, but there's limited seats and season ticket holders have been begging for perks for years. This is a perk.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
For anyone who is a sub casual (or lower grade) fan like me here is a link to watch the events from home. You will need to create a login.

Or get the FloSports app. I'm using the app on Roku. You need to create a login (email and password) agree to the legal terms and hit the back button when it asks you for a subscription choice. No need to get a subscription for this event. That brings you to their free content. First night can be found by typing in UConn First Night in their search option.

Basketball Games | Basketball Live Games - FloHoops
thanks!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom