UConn Athletics and SUBOG Announce First Night x Fall Concert (Friday 10/18) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn Athletics and SUBOG Announce First Night x Fall Concert (Friday 10/18)

Reaction Score
I think I saw Snoops 10week old grand son passed away he may need to remove himSelf.

Reaction Score
Our recruits were 4 years old when T Pain was popular. Who gives a about First Night, besides how it relates to recruiting. I'm happy to hear that T Pain makes 33 year old white guy nostalgic about college.
Yep, who cares? Snoop is doing the Kansas First Night, he came out with Deep Cover 27 years ago and it's a million times better than any of the s*** these guys are listening to.

Reaction Score
Funny thing, T Pain is doing Marquette's version of this too. His agent/promoter must have reached out to someone to do this sort of thing.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Memphis had Future, Lil Baby, and Moneybagg yo at their first night. Don't tell me we couldn't do better.

Reaction Score
Memphis had Future, Lil Baby, and Moneybagg yo at their first night. Don't tell me we couldn't do better.

>>Credit KU’s apparel partner, Adidas, for doing a lot of the heavy lifting. Snoop Dogg is a part of the Adidas entertainment family, and those ties certainly helped KU bring him to Lawrence for Late Night.<<

>>Geren said the money to pay for Snoop’s appearance comes from a clause in the contract between Kansas Athletics Inc. and Adidas that sets aside $1,100,000 annually for a “Marketing Fund” that covers “mutually agreed upon activations, including, but not limited to, the University/Adidas internship program, events, adidas signage and adidas strategic brand initiatives.”

Geren said Snoop’s asking price, which he did not know, was negotiated between Adidas and the rapper’s representatives. According to bookingentertainment.com, a booking and event coordination service that also provides estimates of how much it costs to book many popular entertainers, Snoop Dogg typically requests a fee of $150,000 or less for performances like Late Night.

Reaction Score

Yo. Snoop was on repeat in my day at Storrs. Doggystyle still rocks today! And, after hearing Snoop was doing this I immediately hit YouTube up for some of his beats. G's up Hoe's down baby!!!

Oh, and T-Who??

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
It's so absurd that we're such big fans of this amateur sports team and we think so little of the players that when we think about them making one of, if not the, biggest decisions of their lives, they're considering who played the free concert at a public practice. You guys act like these kids are so stupid and so lacking in agency that they're going to be swayed by a shiny red ball that has nothing to do with their education or basketball.

Reaction Score
Rakim-03-Nika.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom