UConn Athletics and SUBOG Announce First Night x Fall Concert (Friday 10/18) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn Athletics and SUBOG Announce First Night x Fall Concert (Friday 10/18)

Reaction Score
I was thinking about taking my son up for First Night this year, but the concert definitely makes me less likely to go. Does anybody have an idea how long the actual basketball portion of the event goes? I'm certainly not planning to hang around for T Pain on a college camps on a Friday night with a young child.

Actually, as I type this, even going just for basketball seems like a not-so-great idea.

Reaction Score
For those who attended from '04-'08, you'll understand what I mean when my money is on FloRida performing.
EVEN BETTER LMAOOOO

You missed the Kemba run obviously (I was there 08-12) and All I Do Is Win was blasting allll tournament and all night after we won it all

Reaction Score
Lol last time T-Pain was relevant we were in the OBE. I guess we really are trying to get back to the glory days.
T-Pain is always relevant. He was huge during the transitional period between crunk to trap from 04/05 on.

Heard he still puts on an awesome show

Reaction Score
tpain is actually an incredible singer, he said he used the auto tune because he left like it’d get him more attention
He truly was an innovator in that regard. Using the auto tune as an instrument itself

Reaction Score
If true, it just drives home the point that they did not consult Chief. With sone flexibility and some cash Chief likely could have landed Meek.
After all these years and all the success this program has had, you’d have thought that they knew they always have to consult Chief first on all major decisions.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
tpain is actually an incredible singer, he said he used the auto tune because he left like it’d get him more attention

He is and it did. If I were going to a T-Pain show, though, it’s gotta be autotune. All his hits are with autotune!

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Looking forward to the concert! T-Pain is very talented.

Came here to post this but you beat me to the punch. Anyone who says T-Pain uses autotune as a crutch doesn't know what they're talking about.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
People here complaining that T-Pain isn't relevant. T-Pain was huge and is a great get for an event free to the public at a public university. The negativity about UConn basketball and UConn as an institution on this board has driven me away considerably lately (don't worry, I know no one's complaining).

If all you have to do is complain about everything the university does maybe you'd be better suited to another school's fandom ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reaction Score
One video was already posted but another one. T-Pain is a tremendous singer

Reaction Score
People here complaining that T-Pain isn't relevant. T-Pain was huge and is a great get for an event free to the public at a public university. The negativity about UConn basketball and UConn as an institution on this board has driven me away considerably lately (don't worry, I know no one's complaining).

If all you have to do is complain about everything the university does maybe you'd be better suited to another school's fandom ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I’m sorry but if Bartender doesn’t get you up and vibing you’re a lost soul, be you 17 or 77

Best-worst hook in music history?

She made us drinks
To drink
We drunk em
Got drunk

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Bouknight is laughing at UConn on snapchat about this, and so is everyone under the age of 21. All we want is a scrimmage between the guys, First Night shouldn't be this hard.

Reaction Score
Bouknight is laughing at UConn on snapchat about this, and so is everyone under the age of 21. All we want is a scrimmage between the guys, First Night shouldn't be this hard.
Go to the show youngun

Reaction Score
That's a much better performer than I thought they would get.

And T-Pain killed it on the Masked Singer. Season 2 premieres in 20 min!!!!!!!!!!
I wish I didn’t google that. Because now for the first time in my life I wish I could erase my memory, and care about and watch Masked Singer

YOOOOO I don’t want to give anything too obvious away but his has to be easily the hardest costume to sing in

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
They should hire you

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom