UConn and 2017 AAC Baseball Tournament (Schedule Change) | Page 8 | The Boneyard

UConn and 2017 AAC Baseball Tournament (Schedule Change)

Reaction Score
I'll remain positive and say Penders kept him on the back burner all year so he'd be a secret weapon in the AAC Tourney.
Now if my cries for Zapata come to fruition.

Reaction Score
The Friday games are also listed on the American Digital Network live Youtube stream.
Linky

Yup... Only today's afternoon games and the final on ESPNews are not streamed on ADN

Reaction Score
OT but I was just thinking about Wichita joining next year. Does anyone know how they will structure the tourney with 9 teams? My guess is last place doesn't go to Clearwater...?

The old Big East had more than 8 baseball teams, but only 8 went to the conference tournament. I imagine it will be that way next season in the AAC. That will be tough, as the team that ends up not making the tourney won't be all that bad.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
USF and Tulane tied at 0 after 3 innings. USF looks like the clearly superior team IMO.

Reaction Score
I'll remain positive and say Penders kept him on the back burner all year so he'd be a secret weapon in the AAC Tourney.

And remember, this is the second AAC tourney where Nepiarsky has made a big splash. Remember his terrific appearance when Montgomerie couldn't get out of the first inning two years ago. Thing is, today Nepiarsky was terrific both in terms of quality and efficiency, as he threw about 46 pitches in 4 innings. He will be available to pitch again in a few days.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Anyone watching this game on TV?
There are so few fans there that you can easily hear people screaming at the umpire. It is hysterical.

1-0 Tulane.

Reaction Score
Now if my cries for Zapata come to fruition.

I figure there was a always good shot for Nepiarsky to show his stuff in the AAC tourney where you need some bullpen depth to get through the week. As for Zapata, it's not going to happen. He may pitch in a blowout, but that will be the extent of it.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
So much for USF looking better. Sanders looks horrible today and has left everything over the plate; Tulane is crushing everything.

Reaction Score
Anyone watching this game on TV?
There are so few fans there that you can easily hear people screaming at the umpire. It is hysterical.

1-0 Tulane.
There's some rowdy people there. I'm waiting for a fight to break out

Reaction Score
Announcement: http://www.gobearcats.com/sports/m-basebl/spec-rel/052317aaa.html

D1Baseball ia saying he didn't make trip to Clearwater? No mention during game today - Nobody missed head coach wasn't there?

You're right that they didn't mention it during the game...because they mentioned it just before the first pitch. They said he didn't make the trip due to personal issues, but UC was in good hands with their Assistant Coach...

Reaction Score
You're right that they didn't mention it during the game...because they mentioned it just before the first pitch.

Fair enough... must have been when my YouTube feed froze (happened early and often - then trouble free rest of game). Thx

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom