UConn -10.5 @ Seton Hall | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn -10.5 @ Seton Hall

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Nothing to do with us, but the O/U for AZ/Bama is 176!? I took the under. Blindly.

Reaction Score
I put a little on SH +10.5 last night expecting to do more today (e.g. the Draftkings daily no-sweat SGPx), but now I'm thinking I might actually bet it on us -8 along with the Over.

I think this game will be something like 79-69.
Do it!

Full 2.5 points in the middle, I'd take that.

Reaction Score
Vegas heard about the unis

View attachment 94281
black and navy might be the single dumbest color combo. there are no two different colors that are harder to differentiate. i dont get the obsession.

if we want black as our alterative color than just use red and white as the accents.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Conference opponent, has seen us before, knows our tendencies, and has this game circled

They're going to come out like junk yard dogs. How well do we respond

At 10.5, the Pirates are the play. At 8, probably still the Pirates

I think you wait to see how these guys respond to getting punched in the mouth by a team that sees them at least twice per year

Reaction Score
I would take UConn at -8.5 but 10.5 ehhh
But seton can’t shoot so if clingan stays outta early foul trouble they’ll roll seton & they doesn’t play hallaway defense yet he’s still changing the culture

Reaction Score
Conference opponent, has seen us before, knows our tendencies, and has this game circled

They're going to come out like junk yard dogs. How well do we respond

At 10.5, the Pirates are the play. At 8, probably still the Pirates

I think you wait to see how these guys respond to getting punched in the mouth by a team that sees them at least twice per year
We have it circled too. Blew a 17 point lead in Newark last season.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Big reverse line movement on this one. Down to 8.5 with money pouring in on UConn.
Wouldn’t the spread be increasing if people are betting UConn?

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
PC beat wisconsin and marquette
I asked during the Marquette game when everyone was saying Seton Hall would be an easy game for us. Clearly PC is better than SH but in the end none of that means squadush.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Most of the money was on UConn, so they...lowered the line...to get even more money on UConn?
That makes me real nervous. Now I understand why the OP used the term reverse line movement. Meaning it is opposite to what usually happens when over 80% of the money is on the favorite. This seems like baiting to me. UConn wins by 6 in a close game. Vegas knows something…..an algorithm or AI found some irrefutable data and the books are trying to make some bank. Gotta love the good ole US of A……..

Reaction Score
UConn will roll again and I won’t even swear it. Pay the 10.5. They shud be just about covering this by half. I’m thinking 40-30. And will win the game by 15-20. Only thing that has me slightly leery is kadary Richmond and if he starts lighting it up

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
The best bet is the money line, I’m damn near certain Daniel isn’t losing this game. I’ll take the couple alt spread points and roll the dice. This team beating us the last few years is NOT a trend.

Reaction Score
Is Providence better than Seton Hall? That is a lot of points. It’s conference time and everything changes just like that….I like UConn but until we get a few league games under our belts I will be nervous.
Yes, providence is much better than seton hall

Reaction Score
Big reverse line movement on this one. Down to 8.5 with money pouring in on UConn.
I saw it was 8.5 when looking at espn. Honestly I was about ready to bet on them until I saw I couldn’t on DK, and remembered that we can’t bet on UConn in CT.

Reaction Score
That makes me real nervous. Now I understand why the OP used the term reverse line movement. Meaning it is opposite to what usually happens when over 80% of the money is on the favorite. This seems like baiting to me. UConn wins by 6 in a close game. Vegas knows something…..an algorithm or AI found some irrefutable data and the books are trying to make some bank. Gotta love the good ole US of A……..
Vegas doesn't know everything.

Close to 80% of the public money was on UConn to roll Arkansas in the Sweet 16 last year, and guess what happened?

Reaction Score
The Hall shot the lights out against Missouri. Barely won.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom