Tremont Waters | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Tremont Waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My booster guy gets interesting info but yes aau guys have best info from my contacts
I'd take 1,000 99's over the sensationalized bull crap like 'confirmed' or 'next'. 99 doesnt give us coded msgs to decipher he gives straight info. Thats why he's the only one i trust. I choose to act like Zionn doesnt exist because he's depressing lol

Reaction Score
I'd take 1,000 99's over the sensationalized bull crap like 'confirmed' or 'next'. 99 doesnt give us coded msgs to decipher he gives straight info. Thats why he's the only one i trust. I choose to act like Zionn doesnt exist because he's depressing lol
Can't remember a time that Zionn has been wrong though.

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
Can't remember a time that Zionn has been wrong though.

I mean, it's not hard to say a player won't come here out of the dozens of recruits we contact a year, but I get what you're saying.

Reaction Score
I mean, it's not hard to say a player won't come here out of the dozens of recruits we contact a year, but I get what you're saying.
Yeah but he says it early, we usually just choose not to believe it until it happens.

Reaction Score
Yeah but he says it early, we usually just choose not to believe it until it happens.
I jusg dont like his style. Out of all his post how many have just been 'NEXT'? Some context is needed sometimes. If your so plugged in give us context. Dont drop coded msgs and then not be heard from for 3-4 days

Reaction Score
Closer then some may choose to realize. I give too much and I'll get little more to share. That said? Doubts Waters is coming to Storrs.
can you just change your avatar already?

R_Isocp5.jpg

thanks

Reaction Score
If Waters does the "Lebron announcement" thing I promise not to get sucked in again....almost prefer we pull our offer to him at this point & just take whatever grad transfer is left with a pulse.

Needless to say the 2018 recruiting class will be of vital importance to KO & Chill to re-stock this program with some talent.

Reaction Score
Zionn.....why not only post on recruiting when it's good news? So forget "next". Let everyone run with reckless speculation until you have GOOD news on a recruit. That way there is no dread seeing something from you.....easy peasy!

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Zionn.....why not only post on recruiting when it's good news? So forget "next". Let everyone run with reckless speculation until you have GOOD news on a recruit. That way there is no dread seeing something from you.....easy peasy!
Might not see him for a while then.

Reaction Score
Closer then some may choose to realize. I give too much and I'll get little more to share. That said? Doubts Waters is coming to Storrs.
You getting a sense about why we are missing out on these recruits? I suspect I know the answer but if you have additional insight, I'd like to hear it.

Reaction Score
We are simply toxic right now. I mentioned that in other threads. Staff not even prepared for perception currently of brand. Making strides but still have not taken control of narrative of what UCONN is moving forward. '18 is make or break and given perception, change to staff, and negative recruiting - early targets - Duke, Reeves, etc - not happening. Efforts are really starting anew and that is not a good thing. It is just flat ugly right now. Playing and winning will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom