Tre Mitchell info | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Tre Mitchell info

Reaction Score
Our lack of interest here is a little confusing to me. Akok seems to fit the long, rangy, shot blocking type....and it seems as if Mitchell would be a nice compliment to that. Right now we only have two bigs guaranteed to be on the roster next year....Carlton and Akok. The guys we are recruiting seem to be projects. I trust Hurley, but it seems like a head scratching move if we are the ones backing off here versus the other way around.

Polley is playing the 4 this year but it's quite obvious he is out of place there. He isn't really a starting caliber 3 either....should be more a 3 and D, 15 minute type guy off the bench in a perfect world.
UConn is for sure interested, but they are backing off for good reason.

C

Chief00

Tre.

You didnt scare Cliff away yet @Chief00.

LOL good! In recruiting 4 or 5 star Bigs, you need to roll the dice.
His sourcing is different than some of the other recruits at the game who knew our commits or each other. He did not mingle as much as some of the others - but seemed like a nice, respectful kid who could be engaged using the right techniques.
Of course, many will question my methods but it was actually quite spontaneous and funny - for both of us (I hope)

pj

Reaction Score
If we get the Big recruit that attended the last game Chief will take some credit. Before the game Chief used the urinal and the Big used the one next to mine. He was so tall, he had to bend his knees to not be above the urinal. As we were leaving Chief said - that’s what we need, a center so tall he has to bend his knees at a urinal - we both had a good laugh - and exchanged pleasantries.

Thank goodness you didn't discuss his class schedule!

tenor.gif

Reaction Score
If we get the Big recruit that attended the last game Chief will take some credit. Before the game Chief used the urinal and the Big used the one next to mine. He was so tall, he had to bend his knees to not be above the urinal. As we were leaving Chief said - that’s what we need, a center so tall he has to bend his knees at a urinal - we both had a good laugh - and exchanged pleasantries.

Were there any remarks made about dribbling skills?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
We need more big man urinals.

They should install some extra tall urinals in Werth. Sometimes it's the slightest of edges which puts you over the top. No stone unturned.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Better to exchange pleasantries than a pissing contest.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Not that, at least from what I've heard.

Cool thanks. Only thing I was really curious about, given that he has interest from some good schools and now the rumors are.....UMASS?

This kid seems tailor made for ND but what do I know?

Reaction Score
This is a weird one, no clue what Mitchell and his family are thinking.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom