Transfer Trey Lewis | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Transfer Trey Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Who was the lefty guard years ago, scorer and exciting player for CSU? Late80's early 90's guy I think.

Kenny "Mouse" McFadden??? Not sure if he was a lefty but he was small, quick & excellent scorer.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
He's not coming here - that's about all that matters for our purposes.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
UConn's not even getting out of the gate these days.

Reaction Score
UConn's not even getting out of the gate these days.
It feels like the days of Pat Sellers and was it Lafleur when plan z guys like Jamaal trice and Darius smith were the caliber kids we were getting.

Very disappointed with this staff, need new blood is needed it feels like. Is Ricky Moore getting it done? Hobbs and Miller are graybeards I don't expect much but x and o's from them.

Reaction Score
Is there anything brewing with Shonn Miller? In the past a player like Miller would be a no brainer for us, with this recruiting staff I'm not holding my breath.

Reaction Score
Is there anything brewing with Shonn Miller? In the past a player like Miller would be a no brainer for us, with this recruiting staff I'm not holding my breath.
Lol @ "in the past", the whole grad transfer craze started as JC's career was dwindling down and the first one they got was RJ Evans. Please point out all the no brainers that happened "in the past". Pretty obvious that Lewis wasn't going anywhere outside of his comfort zone, his HS coach tweeted out all local schools when he first announced he was transferring.

Reaction Score
Lol @ "in the past", the whole grad transfer craze started as JC's career was dwindling down and the first one they got was RJ Evans. Please point out all the no brainers that happened "in the past". Pretty obvious that Lewis wasn't going anywhere outside of his comfort zone, his HS coach tweeted out all local schools when he first announced he was transferring.

I don't think we've ever gotten a transfer like Miller.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
He'll go to L'Ville. He will be more comfortable with the academics. Then again it is highly unlikely the Ohio St. doesn't have sort of program to keep athletes eligible. Besides, Patino took him out to dinner his last night in L'Ville. The restaurant had twin waitresses.

Reaction Score
What I meant is if we had a position of need which desperately needed to be filled and a Ivy League player of Shonn Miller's ability became available I would think it would be a no brainer he would pick us over a school like Cal. With the way recruiting has gone lately I don't have that confidence. Also in the past we didn't usually have three scholarships available with a starting position available in our lineup.

Reaction Score
Let's see...

Went to HS in Ohio
Graduated from Cleveland State
Immediately schedule visits to Louisville and Ohio State

I can understand some level of concern over recruiting, but the hysteria over kids we clearly never had a shot with gets a bit old. He was clearly never leaving the Midwest.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

With Michigan getting a similar player in Wagner, they've filled that spot and they're out of scholarships. They're also technically in the race for Jaylen Brown, so I don't think they're still in it for Miller.

The list of schools is still huge, though - UConn, Illinois, Boston College, Providence, Marquette, Cal and likely others like UVa.

Reaction Score
Let's see...

Went to HS in Ohio
Graduated from Cleveland State
Immediately schedule visits to Louisville and Ohio State

I can understand some level of concern over recruiting, but the hysteria over kids we clearly never had a shot with gets a bit old. He was clearly never leaving the Midwest.
Pretty much, at the same time I saw he was transferring his hs coach tweeted out schools pretty much exclusively in Indiana, OH, and KY, once I saw that I said oh well.

Reaction Score
We can't compete with a school like Louisville and Ohio State at this point. I'm going to take heat for this but I don't care.

Reaction Score
What I meant is if we had a position of need which desperately needed to be filled and a Ivy League player of Shonn Miller's ability became available I would think it would be a no brainer he would pick us over a school like Cal. With the way recruiting has gone lately I don't have that confidence. Also in the past we didn't usually have three scholarships available with a starting position available in our lineup.
Bruh, the scenario to add a grad transfer literally didn't exist in the distant past, so I see no point in referencing it. As for the ship issue, they had some to offer in 2010 when they added Bazz and Giffey in the spring, so its not like the program is in uncharted waters here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom