Transfer Portal | Page 68 | The Boneyard

Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

IF, Llewellyn goes to Michigan, that would be two straight years they enter the season with a top-flight transfer manning the PG spot in lieu of the various top-100 options recruited (Zeb Jackson in '20, Frankie Collins and Kobe Bufkin in '21, Dug McDaniel in '22).

And three straight years for UConn.

Reaction Score
Three Man Weave portal podcast episode:

20:00 is the start of the Portal winners so far, beginning with Providence (where there is some disagreement actually and they end up agreeing that they are a success merely because they brought in Big East rotation guys lol). And then they get to UConn next as a team that made "Targeted Upgrades". Seems like they are in on both Alleyne and Newton. On Alleyne: "A very proven tournament caliber shooting guard." "Fan. Thumbs up." On Newton: "Emerged into a true star at East Carolina." They're in on the 2 transfers and 3 core returnees (Hawkins, Jackson, and Sanogo)

Consensus was we will be around as good as last year, with chance to be better if Newton plays to Cole's level last year.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Landers Nolley is.................. an interesting kid..............

Jahmir Young to Maryland, nice get by Willard.

Reaction Score

I think he is better all around than Shannon. Good height, can play the point, knocks down shots and really good defensively. I was hoping PC was going after him, he and Cooley had a nice exchange when PC played them this year.

Reaction Score
McCuller is a great defender but his shooting percentages are kind of scary in a much more wide open type of ball that the big 12 plays.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I keep reading Kevin McAllister...

ooMSA2o.gif

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
I forget who but someone here wanted him and kept mentioning him

I don’t know if he’s a good fit given what we have but he is an absolute baller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online